Matthews/Zavozin replacing Silverstein/O'Meara at Worlds | Golden Skate

Matthews/Zavozin replacing Silverstein/O'Meara at Worlds

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Thrilled for them! (Never liked S&O'M, but hope they're all right)

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Whoopy! :clap:

Sorry for Jamie & Ryan BUT I have no doubt that Morgan & Max can best whatever finish Jamie & Ryan would have had...thus strengthening the overall finish of the USA's dance team. In fact, it's not beyond the pale that Morgan & Max could finish ahead of Gregory/Petukhov...esp in light of G/P's downslide at recent Olys.

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Can someone post a link to the Events Forum? For some reason, I can't seem to find this link on the menus. Thanks!

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
This is awesome, it will be great to see how this promising team does in its Worlds debut. Alot of withdrawals from the Olympic teams should help them as well.

Vash01

Medalist
Frau Muller said:
Whoopy! :clap:

Sorry for Jamie & Ryan BUT I have no doubt that Morgan & Max can best whatever finish Jamie & Ryan would have had...thus strengthening the overall finish of the USA's dance team. In fact, it's not beyond the pale that Morgan & Max could finish ahead of Gregory/Petukhov...esp in light of G/P's downslide at recent Olys.

Particularly since a lot of the top dance teams from the Olys will not be at worlds, they will have a chance to place several places higher.

I am a bit concerned that S&O are not going to worlds. I hope they are not injured or splitting.

Vash