Are the Biellmanns getting out of control? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Are the Biellmanns getting out of control?

Spectators have a right to express their likes and dislikes.

If a Bielman is ugly to some people then it is ugly to them. Why worry about this?

I don't like the Bielman spiral but that's me. Others can adore it, what do I care?

The spin, however, has some merit and I did like Bielman herself and the best I've seen since is Alissa's. Sasha's is coming a long. Problem I see with the spin is that it is a struggle to get into that position and the end result makes me think was it worth it?

Anyway, it's popular move now, thanks to Irina getting all those +s scores.

I can live with it and I can not like it. Much prefer Cirque du Soleil.

Joe

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thank you.

Joesitz said:
Spectators have a right to express their likes and dislikes.

If a Bielman is ugly to some people then it is ugly to them. Why worry about this?

I don't like the Bielman spiral but that's me. Others can adore it, what do I care?

The spin, however, has some merit and I did like Bielman herself and the best I've seen since is Alissa's. Sasha's is coming a long. Problem I see with the spin is that it is a struggle to get into that position and the end result makes me think was it worth it?

Anyway, it's popular move now, thanks to Irina getting all those +s scores.

I can live with it and I can not like it. Much prefer Cirque du Soleil.

Joe

The clarity is nice and I am glad I am not thought of as being conintious.

Iria is one of my faves, and I would say that is her one draw back for me. And yes the differance is fine, for if everyone else didn't do it, I would never get sick of watching her pull that move. The way she throws her foot is even better then Denies, but the arch of the back and the position of the leg is not as "palatable." Alyssa's is very nice (More like DB's but the throw of the foot is still..blaa blaa) and I think the problem with Sasha's is - of course - consistency. Some times it looks like she is making a "hoop" to throw something through, other times she really gets that almond or flower bud shape. It comes down to it looking like a growing, blooming and breaking apart of a flower - maybe that idea might make it more appealing...or not.

A "shmoe" you are NOT Joe! TA:rock:
Sean