Top 3 ladies at worlds | Golden Skate

Top 3 ladies at worlds

Pick the ladies you hope will make the top 3 at worlds

• Total voters
Sasha Gold, ELENA GEDEVANISHVILI Silver, and Carolina Bronze. (I have actually learned her name because I think she is so good!)

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Gotta go with Sasha for gold (otherwise she's well on her way to being the female Brian Orser of the new millenium :laugh: ), Fumie for silver (only because she's got 2 bronzes already and might be on her way to being the next Chen Lu in that regard :laugh: ) and Joannie for bronze (just wonderful skating in Torino, plus Canada needs and deserves a breakthrough in this department, and where better to have it than in Canada??)

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
I voted for Sasha, Joannie and Carolina. I don't think that anyone can beat Sasha unless she craters. She is by far the best of the bunch. I just want Joannie to have an awesome skate and do herself proud. I love her skating and think that she can be among the best. I hope she goes for it and has the skate of her career. Canada needs some positivity when it come to ladies skating. I would like to see Carolina win bronze just to justify that she can do well this year after dissappointment at the Olympics and at the Grand Prixs early this season.

greig

Rinkside
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER
SARAH MEIER

everyone keeps forgeting about sarah.
She has a chance of a medal
SARAH MEIER

CDMM1991

Medalist
Joannie, Fumie, and Sasha (in the opposite of that order) because they all deserve it, and they're all capable of it.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Faith in Miki

I really hope that lady can turn it around. Shizuka was in a "funk" and pulled it out, COME ON MIKI I have faith in you.

Unfortunately I was pulling for Jenny K to stay around for another year or 2 as well, but I was right about Shizuka metaling, I just thought it would be Bronze or silver.

Fumie got the vote

Last edited:

Ileana

Rinkside
I want Kimmie to win something. She's adorable and a great skater, IMO. Maybe bronze for her. And of course I hope Sasha gets gold.

Theatregirl1122

On the Ice
Kimmie (It's time for a new american lady to take over), Fumie (she really deserves it), and Yukari Nakano (I don't care about the leg wrap, I think she's great) In no particular order. But I would also be happy with a podium made up of skaters who had never won a world medal.

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
Fumie, Sasha, and Joannie, in that order. I love Gedevanishvili, but I don't think she's ready for the big time quite yet. As for Miki . . . *sigh* It would be nice if she could pull it out, but I find myself cringing watching her lately. I don't know if it's her music, her training, what, but something just seems off. I hope she figures out what's bothering her because when she's on, she's great.