looking for Carolina's fans | Golden Skate

looking for Carolina's fans

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Caro, we still love you!

Carolina, we love you!
She had a bad worlds, but I think we all see why.
As Chris and Simon were saying:
"The 2006 season was the season that should change her life in positive sense, let's just hope it didn't it negative, because she is a reeeeal jewl...NOBODY had to live thrue what she did during the last weeks and the scars are still there, scars from Torino."
I hope she will have a vacation, boy did she earned it, and she will come back with all guns blazing.
Caro, the most beautiful skating princess ever!

antmanb

Record Breaker
anything_for_skating said:
Carolina, we love you!
She had a bad worlds, but I think we all see why.
As Chris and Simon were saying:
"The 2006 season was the season that should change her life in positive sense, let's just hope it didn't it negative, because she is a reeeeal jewl...NOBODY had to live thrue what she did during the last weeks and the scars are still there, scars from Torino."
I hope she will have a vacation, boy did she earned it, and she will come back with all guns blazing.
Caro, the most beautiful skating princess ever!

But what are they talking about? The way they were carrying on i thought something like a personal bereavement or something as horrible as that had happened. If they are only referring to her not skating up to potential at the Olympics then i don't see why her disappointment is any greater or more difficult to deal with than any of the other skaters who didn't step up to the plate.

Is there something else that they were referring to?

Ant

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Well the Italian federation putted a big pressure on her back, her face was on every bilbord in Italy, and news papers and TVs were talking so much about her. They simply expected too much and she couldn't hold it together. She is still just a girl... That's why they are saying that nobody had to take what she did during that last weeks. And you know what? They are right! FORZA CARO!

Vash01

Medalist
I am not her fan but I love the way she moves across the ice. She is twice as fast as some other skaters. I loved her costumes too. I was really hoping to see her skate well at worlds.

Vash

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
Definitely me. She's a volcano waiting to erupt.

Joe

You are right! What a good comparation... that's why I'm always saying that appart of Asada,Meissner and Kim one more lady will be supppppper skater: Caro, the most beautiful skating princess ever!