[question] what would be the perfect (point-wise) ladies long program? | Golden Skate

[question] what would be the perfect (point-wise) ladies long program?

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
I'm not sure if I should be asking this here, so I apologize if it's in the wrong spot. My question is, what would be the perfect ladies long program (assuming the skater could do all level 4 elements and all triple jumps including 3A), and what would that base tec score add up to? Thanks in advance. :D

antmanb

Record Breaker
Jumps

As Kasey said it depends on the spins, GOE and PCS but from a purely jump point of view...i haven't got a clue but if the skater could do all the triples including axel then i guess something like this would be pretty much maxing out the jumps:

3A/3T/2Lp 13
3Lz/3Lp 11
3F 5.5
3S/2Lp 6
3A 7.5
3Lz 6
2A 3.3

Total score for base value jumps 52.3

Plus if the skater managed half of those jumps in the second half and/or could put the combinations in the second half they could get the 1.1 multiplier for them.

Ant

antmanb

Record Breaker
CDMM1991 said:
Is there any rule that forbids that 3S/2L being a 3S/3L?

Yes that would violate the Zayak rule in my jump schedule because the skater is already repeating the 3A and the 3Lz, and having already put the 3lp on the back of the first 3Lz repeating it would not only violate the Zayak rule, but under CoP the entire element (ie the whole combination) would be ignored so the skater would not get the points for the 3S.

Ant