Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Belbin & Agosto official website closed?

Quote Originally Posted by seanibu
    ...He had issues lifting her maybe.

Nothing more - just Ben being about a strong as Scott H. That's it, no regulations, no comity, just him saying, "if you don't want to be dropped, maybe we could go for salads tonight."
    that made absolutely no sense... comparing Ben Agosto to Scott Hamilton???

and did you mean to say "comedy" instead of "comity" (is that even a word?)?

just trying to decipher what you're trying to say.

Tripping on the Podium
    I thought Megan Wing lost alot of weight when Wing and Lowe went to him too.

Tanith's legs are toothpicks now.

There was a recent picture of her in Macleans (Canada's answer to Time Magazine). It was about her citizenship chanage - she had a star spangled midriff/sports bra-type top on (she and Ben were skating with the US flag) and you could count her ribs and her stomach/abs were concave. It was really not very attractive. She does not look healthy.

SWW

Ballroom Baby
    com·i·ty
    n. pl. com·i·ties
    1. An atmosphere of social harmony.
    2. See comity of nations.
    3. The principle by which the courts of one jurisdiction may accede or give effect to the laws or decisions of another.

No, I'm not quite sure what that post meant, either.

Most male skaters in the partnered disciplines can lift a lot more than their partners' average weights. If Ben was having trouble lifting her in the last few years, when she might have weighed at the most, all of 110 if that, it wasn't time for her to diet, it was time for him to hit the weight room.

Custom Title
    She's always been very very skinny, I saw her in person once and I just could not believe how skinny she was and is.. The thing is that in this picture is shows more.

I agree, Julie- if Randy could lift Tai (and very well, too, I might add) in pair lifts, Ben should be able to handle Tanith in dance lifts.

Custom Title
    Tanith recently broke up with her lont-time boyfriend Fedor Andreev. Big emotional upsets can affect your metabolism. When my sister and her husband were separated for a time, she lost almost 20 lbs in 3 months and she wasn't heavy to begin with.

Medalist

tanith

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm
    Tanith recently broke up with her lont-time boyfriend Fedor Andreev. Big emotional upsets can affect your metabolism. When my sister and her husband were separated for a time, she lost almost 20 lbs in 3 months and she wasn't heavy to begin with.
    when did tanith break up with fedor? i know they were still together as of the olympics, she even said so.

i know ben is still with merrie pierre.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    that made absolutely no sense... comparing Ben Agosto to Scott Hamilton???

and did you mean to say "comedy" instead of "comity" (is that even a word?)?

just trying to decipher what you're trying to say.
    Yep, Sean Sorry again, just trying to multi task (as I am on the phone now - time zone / country thing 6 hour difference) get the messages in before they get to work, also makes me look good when they get the VM and it has a time stamp.

Scott trying to lift someone is like Kurt trying to lift Debbie on Skating with Celebrities. Got that comment all screwed up - definitely left out some details.

Was trying to be funny, Ben shouldn't have any problems lifting her but he may have. But I think someone was more correct when they mentioned Tanith's Break-up.

And thank you julietvalcouer for following my every move. You keep me on my toes and cover the tracks!
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 04-06-2006 at 01:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2