Belbin & Agosto official website closed? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Belbin & Agosto official website closed?

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tanith recently broke up with her lont-time boyfriend Fedor Andreev. Big emotional upsets can affect your metabolism. When my sister and her husband were separated for a time, she lost almost 20 lbs in 3 months and she wasn't heavy to begin with.

babyoscar

On the Ice
tanith

chuckm said:
Tanith recently broke up with her lont-time boyfriend Fedor Andreev. Big emotional upsets can affect your metabolism. When my sister and her husband were separated for a time, she lost almost 20 lbs in 3 months and she wasn't heavy to begin with.

when did tanith break up with fedor? i know they were still together as of the olympics, she even said so.

i know ben is still with merrie pierre.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
that made absolutely no sense... comparing Ben Agosto to Scott Hamilton???

and did you mean to say "comedy" instead of "comity" (is that even a word?)?

just trying to decipher what you're trying to say.

Yep, Sean Sorry again, just trying to multi task (as I am on the phone now - time zone / country thing 6 hour difference) get the messages in before they get to work, also makes me look good when they get the VM and it has a time stamp.

Scott trying to lift someone is like Kurt trying to lift Debbie on Skating with Celebrities. Got that comment all screwed up - definitely left out some details.

Was trying to be funny, Ben shouldn't have any problems lifting her but he may have. But I think someone was more correct when they mentioned Tanith's Break-up.

And thank you julietvalcouer for following my every move. You keep me on my toes and cover the tracks!:clap:

Last edited: