Big Brother | Golden Skate

Big Brother

D

Dee4707

Big Brother

I was just wondering if there were any Big Brother fans. I think this group of guests are really cut throat. What are your opinions?

Dee

G

guinevere

BB 4

I usually love Big Brother, but the whole "X-Factor!" twist is stupid. I've watched some of the episodes, but I'm not very interested in this season.

guinevere

M

mike79

Re: BB 4

I like this season much better than last. They're much more cutthroat.

Nothing will ever touch season 2 though. Dr. Will had to have been the best reality contestant ever.

S

Skate Sandee

Re: BB 4

The "ex" factor is gimmicky. And they really should have made it even - so that there would have been no chance for eight people to agree to an alliance before a smaller group even got into the house. Thankfully it looks like that little plan may no be working.

One thing I do like this year is that nominees for eviction can take themselves off the block. I'm waiting for that to happen, because the HOH has to then make an immediate decision. Could prove interesting.

The sequestering idea is a good one too. If they had done that last year, Danielle might have had a few more votes. Sequestering the jury will make the stakes higher for the relationships formed in the house, because evictees won't have the benefit of watching the shows that occurred before and after their eviction.

I thought Dina's choices were intriguing. I find Jack boring, and Allison annoying as hell. I'll be happy if either one gets the boot. Dina seems to be banking on her, Jun, Justin, Robert and Jee to make a more even alliance against the others. It's going to be critical for one of those folks to get HOH again. I suspect Jun is a wildcard though, and if she were to get HOH, she might jump back with the other group.

Nathan drives me insane. I wish it were he and Allison on the block. Two weeks on PB&J and the WHINING! Get over yourself! He'd never make it on Survivor.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was surprised that Dana put Allison up for nomination. I kind of thought she was buddy, buddy with Dana. I like Jack, he seems to have a little more common sense. Did you notice how many times they had to bleep Allison when she was mad.

Dee:D

guinevere

Final Flight
Re: Re: BB 4

mike79 said:
Nothing will ever touch season 2 though. Dr. Will had to have been the best reality contestant ever.
I agree!

I did like last season a lot though - and I actually liked the fact that Big brother allowed booted contestants to see the episodes. Yes, it cost Danielle the game, but she also knew when she walked in the door that the others would see the episodes once they were out of the house, and she chose the strategy she did anyhow.

guinevere

Seonaid920

On the Ice
I have been reading the live feeds and this is a SPOILER ...

Nathan used the power of veto to save Alison and Dana (the troll) put up David against Jack.

this years cast is 80% scum of the earth.

the only people I liked in the house were Michelle, Jack, David and Jun (she's growing on me)

Justin and Jee - very boring
Robert - total slimeball
Dana - most annoying woman in the entire world
Alison -second most annoying woman in the world
Erika - the fact that she went out with the ugly and slimy robert makes me wonder about her.
Nate - haven't made up my mind if I like him or not
Amanda - weird
Scott - a psycho

Seonaid920

On the Ice
latest live feeds: they are planning to vote out david.

robert illegally supplies people with subscription drugs - mainly viagara and he uses it

Jun, Dana, Jee, Justin and Robert were talking.
the girls said erika looks like a man sometimes and that ali has thick thighs. the guys think michelle and amanda are hot, but the girls thought amanda was too skinny; robert will "never go white"
*BREAKING NEWS: white girls everywhere breath sigh of relief*

dana, justin and jee talking about how they've avoided or foiled drug tests at work because of their heavy pot habits.

great lines:
Erika says she would pay money to see Ali deck Dana.

most people watching the live feeds 24 hours do not like Robert or Dana at all. Jee and Justin are also unpopular. Jun has sporadic support as do Erika, Alison and Nate. David and Jack seem to be the 24 hour viewer's favorites.

Last edited:

Seonaid920

On the Ice
MORE tidbits from the live feeds!

According to Ali and Nate, Robert lives in a small house in the backyard of his Grandparents house, rent-free. They say Robert's fancy car got reposessed, he got fired from his last job, and has been unemployed ever since. He probably has cooties, too.

hell hath no fury
Nate is going for the jugular. He is hitting Jun where it counts...in the kitchen! Nate made bacon for breakfast, which (say it.......SAY IT....) pissed AWF Jun and Dana, who were making sausage. They said he had no right to cook it. Nate plans to do more cooking to piss then AWFFF. I think we're dealing with a real criminal mastermind here. I mean, is bacon-cooking an offensive move, or a defensive move? I can only imagine what is next in this build-up of aggressive breakfast foods. People...stop the madness!

Beat 'em back with a spatula Erika offered to cook week one. Jun won't let anyone do any of the cooking. Several HG agree that she isn't that great a cook.

See Ya, Wouldn't Want to Be Ya
Dave wants to figure out how to "go out with a bang". I guess I thought he achieved that week one. But I digress. Erika suggests shouting "Bye ManTroll!!"

Seonaid920

On the Ice
more from the live feeds

Dana blathers on, again, about how she saved Nathan's butt. Her blood is flowing even more, she says. She says she has to learn to not react to everything. She's such a "passionate person, her anger is tenfold," she's "such a good person," and if she's badmouthed, she has to make an issue of it. Whaaaa? She is a babbling ninny

Hmmm...they call Jee in, and tell him that "Robert told them everything." I don't know what that was, damnit.

The dark side called Jack into the HOH room for a "talk". They told him he was staying and Dave was going and how horrible Nathan was and how awwwwsome they are and how he should be grateful and so on and so on and so on and so on. Jack was agreeable without actually agreeing with them. He played it well and impressed them without participating in the hypocritical bashing.

Can I just say that they are all just horrid? Very shallow and full of themselves. Robert and Justin are quite cocky about their position that they only have because Dana won HOH by DEFAULT and then was a traitor. The trash talking and the trashy language is a real turn off. Their topics of conversation are disgusting most of the time. Blech. Robert and Jun have again been displaying their anti-white racism and Deinous has chimed in with a bit of Northern Supremacy crap as well. Way to generalize about everyone in the South Dana. What if I assumed all New Yorkers were as no-class as you?

More Proof That Robert's An AssHat
Robert says before he gets married he is going to have someone follow his chick for a month. That's love.

Dana makes a nearly astute observation about Jee. She says Jee thinks women are sh*t and he assumed he would run the entire house.

Parting Shots from HOH
We couldn't let the week go by without some parting words of our very own Miss Sybil, Dana. Pick your favorite personality!
"I am such a good person."
"I am going to let this go, and stop trying to react."
"I am going to kill everyone with kindness tomorrow."
~~followed by~~
"This mo'fo is talking sh*t about me. He's got balls."
"This has become the Dana vs. Nathan Show"
"I filled up all the drawers (in the orange striped room) and I'll make him miserable."

Dave keeps yelling "red vine" like "redrum" from the Shining. They are eating red licorice.

Dave is goofing around with the licorice and Dana comes by to flirt. Dave bolts from the couch.

Back in the HOH for Dana trying on perfume. Nothing will cover up your stench Dana, you can cover up the scent of a litter box with perfume, but it's still a toilet.

Justin said his GPA is about 2.8. Gee's in the US on a student visa. But he's working. Isn't that a violation under the new Homeland Security rules? Ashcroft would send him back to North Korea. Even though Gee's from South Korea. Bye Gee. Be sure to write.

Before I got the live feed I was reading the recaps and I thought the recappers were all exaggerating her [dana] use of profanity. She gets a card and says, "sh*t you f*ck." Tourrettes people would be shocked by her.

Erika just told Dana that she cannot have any alcohol tonight because it sent her in a downward spiral last night (perhaps explaining the sobbing? I don't know).

She looks upset, or at the very least, exhausted. Tickticktick honey. Your reign is nearly over.

Jun, Dana and Erika in the LR. Dana totally hot for Dave and can't shut up about it. then she calls him over to tell him that, and he tells her to shut up. Because he's GROSSED OUT at the thought.

Then Dave pipes up, sounding a little worried: "Did she {Dana} say she was in love with me? Was she kidding, or not?"

Ali and Erika burst into laughter

Erika asks Jack what he thinks about the whole OkMo situation of using the veto. She says she doesn't want to go against the Mo, but she can't trust him, because he knew exactly what the result of using the veto would be. Jack smartly opines that they don't need to trust him to use him, since he's running scared and needs whomever remains of this threesome more than they need him.

Justin loves his mom. Dana hates her Dad - he's obsessive. Her Dad says she shouldn't date anyone prettier then her. No problem there girl. The world is your oyster.

Jun and Dana talking about Actions speaking louder than words. Dana sniffs her armpit.

To-morrow they will eat like champs all day proclaims Dana - steaks and porks. Porks? Whatever, Mantroll.

Cam 1 - Dana, Justin, Robert, Jee and Jun in HOH room, Justin and Dana cuddled up on the bed.

Bitching about -- what else? -- Nathan.

Dana is in fierce mode! "From Day One, I told him, 'you want me as a friend. Don't Piss Me Awf.' But he knew what I wanted, and he completely went against me. I don't give a sh*t if he sits there and cries himself to sleep at night."

All 4 cams on Rob and Justin talking about how famous they will be when they get out of the BB house. Rob is totally convinced that being on this show will earn him fame and fortune and women, don't forget women. Rob is crazy, nuts and delusional.
Robert & Justin talk about going to that bar owned by the BB2 guy. Justin confirms that it is called Belly.

Justin, Rob, Jee and Dana talk about their disgusting sex habits - I'll spare you and just let you know they are all pigs.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Senoaid, you really gave us the update.
The trash talking and the trashy language is a real turn off.
Thanks, I thought it was just me but I'm glad you feel the same way. I have always said this--why do the people on the reality shows want to show the world how uneducated and slimy they can be?
Her Dad says she shouldn't date anyone prettier then her.
Well, that opens up a whole world.:D :D

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
Of course, after saying how dull and silly this season is, I'm watching it anyway :p

As much as everyone seems to hate her, I find it amusing that Dana is the only one who seems to understand how this game works. She's totally a nut (a nut with anger management issues), but half the things she says are comletely out of touch with reality, and the other half are incredibly insightful about how this game works. No one else in the house really seems to grasp that.

My favorite is Erika, follwed by Jack.

guinevere

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do any of the people on BB have any redeeming qualities??

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was I just dreaming or did Dana say the BB ratings would drop if she wasn't on the show?

Dee:confused: