Ladies Free | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
They obviously don't take off enough for mistakes... well, not from Sasha and their other favorites.

I'll be back to see results. Go Fumie. And Joannie.

CalloftheBlade

Rinkside
114.67 PCS 61.35... I haven't seen her program yet but if she did have a lot of shaky landings and that one fall... shouldnt that also affect her PCS as well?

Jasper

Final Flight
Sasha only beat Sarah Meier by about 5 points in the FS! This is totally open for the following skaters.

Meier secures Top 7 finish at Worlds. :)

zeytin

Rinkside
7 clean triples from kimmie!!! waw!!!!!!!!! it seems we have a new champion?!?!!?

edit: not 7, more than 7, i couldn't count it...

Saundy

On the Ice
zeytin said:
7 clean triples from kimmie!!! waw!!!!!!!!! it seems we have a new champion?!?!!?

edit: not 7, more than 7, i couldn't count it...

She was amazing.
I don't like the program that much. But she was amazing technically.

Jasper

Final Flight
My god, Kimmie Meissner put down all the triples. I hate her skating and she has no artistry but it doesn't matter when you lay down close to 70 technical points!

I cannot believe Sasha Cohen, not able to win the weakest Worlds in a decade or so.

coolio

Rinkside
Jasper said:
My god, Kimmie Meissner put down all the triples. I hate her skating and she has no artistry but it doesn't matter when you lay down close to 70 technical points!

I cannot believe Sasha Cohen, not able to win the weakest Worlds in a decade or so.
Who knows...maybe Kimmie is destined for the gold this early...:D.

zeytin

Rinkside
Saundy said:
She was amazing.
I don't like the program that much. But she was amazing technically.

totally agree with you...i didn't like it very much either...but technically just amazing! with one word, incredible...and got huge huge points, well deserved....

CalloftheBlade

Rinkside
I totally agree that Kimmie should be in first place, but triple-triples don't translate to near full point increases in interpretation and choreography...