And the Gold goes too.... | Golden Skate

And the Gold goes too....

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
The CBC for their amazing coverage once more of the World Championships! They did an awesome job from start to finish. Everynight for two hours each discipline was covered and the coverage of the parade of champions on Sunday was wonderful. I really enjoyed the segment they did on Brian Orser and "the Battle of the Brians." It was great to see Brian again.

I really enjoyed Barb Underhill, Paul Martini and Mark Lee. They did a great job covering all events and spoke of each skater with such respect.

Thanks again CBC for such an outstanding job!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree, the coverage was great. The only segment where they fell down on the job (compared to ESPN) was the ladies free skate.

About the Brain versus Brian rehash, I think I would rather have seen more of the exhibition skates.

MM :)

Norlite

On the Ice
Mathman said:
I agree, the coverage was great. The only segment where they fell down on the job (compared to ESPN) was the ladies free skate.

About the Brain versus Brian rehash, I think I would rather have seen more of the exhibition skates.

Yes, It would have been nice to see the Olympic Bronze medalist, who just happens to be Canadian Champion.

Not to mention all the medalists from this year's Worlds.

Cutting these two was not cool.

Lucy25

Final Flight
Mathman said:

Which one of the Brians was the brain? (Sorry, I couldn't resist;) )