Picture poll | Golden Skate

Picture poll

R

RealtorGal

Re: Picture poll

I could not access any of these pictures.

W

WindSpirit5

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I could not access any of these pictures.[/quote] Neither could I (including the one Mathman gave a link to). It says <strong>"Forbidden. You don't have permission to access ... .jpg on this server."</strong>

E

eltamina

Sorry for the confusion.

It worked when I post those intiatially, you can see the pix by right clicking on the links, copy and then paste on the address

W

WindSpirit5

It does work that way! :)

OK, I vote for the pic # 1. The person who took the photo caught her in a nice moment. The interest in her eyes, and the body language -- it just looks so natural. Plus, she looks great.

B

BronzeisGolden02

Hmmm

Both 1 and 2 are nice shots. She looks so poised and beautiful in 2, but I'll have to go with 1 because it does seem someone caught her in a very honest moment.

M

mathman444

Re: Hmmm

I voted for e, but #2 is my favorite.

GoldenElephant, did you try Eltamina's suggestion in her second post? It worked for me.

Mathman

L

Lcp88

Number 2 - it caught both of them sort of off guard.
Laura

D

Dee4707

#2, the best, can't beat it. The one & only picture!!! Oh, was Michelle in it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dee

D

Dee4707

Yes Math, I really like that picture -- <em>Two Artists</em>. Matter of fact I was going to use that picture in my signature but chose the other instead.

I wish that my boy and your girl had a relationship. I would be very, very happy. Since I'm old enough to be Alexei's mom, I think about all these things for my boy.

Dee