This season's best female dress

Best female dress this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Hmm I picked other. I'm sure I'm forgetting tons of dresses this year...can't think of them at the moment. But I'm going to vote for Sasha's LP Romeo and Juliet dress, the gold/beige one. Funny, all the ones on your list I didn't like except I don't think I ever saw Viktoria's dress and I can't remember Poykio's nor Korpi's...so I can't judge those.

Big Deal

Final Flight
I voted to Kiira Korpi, even though I couldn't remember to her dress, but I could remember how beautiful she looked like on the ice.
I'm sure she wouldn't impress me so much wearing an awfull dress.
At least her dres let me to see her beauty, didn't cover it.
I can't understand how the anorexiac Tanith Belbin should be the "hottest female" on the Oly:(
So, that is why:)

guinevere

Final Flight
I voted for Carolina Kostner's LP dress, based on the Olys. Seeing the pics of Caro and the designer made me laugh, though. Skating dresses definitely don't look very nice when they're on hangers - especially when they've got tons of illusion fabric!!

leon

Rinkside
Shizuka's Olympic dress was perfect for her, perfect for the program and just emanates beauty, majesty and star power. It will forever be the symbol of the best of Torino figure skating.

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
guinevere said:
I voted for Carolina Kostner's LP dress, based on the Olys. Seeing the pics of Caro and the designer made me laugh, though. Skating dresses definitely don't look very nice when they're on hangers - especially when they've got tons of illusion fabric!!

Yes! Finally someone for Caro!!! :clap:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
bigdeal said:
I voted to Kiira Korpi, even though I couldn't remember to her dress, but I could remember how beautiful she looked like on the ice.
I'm sure she wouldn't impress me so much wearing an awfull dress.
At least her dres let me to see her beauty, didn't cover it.

By search I found this site with 2 big pictures of Kiira´s freeskate costume:

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2006/02/28/kiira-korpi-hotter-than-sasha-cohen/

I voted for Kiira, because her costume is really beautiful...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Miki Ando, LP OLY. 2006

Sara Meier LP, if you can call that a dress

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I love Michelles's purple dress from Marshall's, the perfect skating outfit.......a little Vera and a whole lot of Kwan:rock: :rock: :rock: .