Serbia&montenegro National Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Serbia&montenegro National Championships

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Anything_for_skating, what elements did you do, such as jumps and spins, etc.?

Short:
BEAUTIFUL axel from a moon entry,
double loop
double lutz-double toe (made a turn between):p
and ofcourse combo spin and layback

Free:
axel-half loop-double loop
double salcow
double lutz
double loop
double flip
double toe-double toe sec. (if I spell it good)
flying sit-change of foot
upright spin
combo spin:camel, sit, upright wich I don't know how to name, but I know Sasha was doing it once, change of foot sit spin, change of edge, upright again an interestning position but still don't know how to name it.

I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT A BAD LUCK, I MEAN, THAT I SAID WHAT I DID

CDMM1991

Medalist
Cool! That's amazing. Those are similar elements to the ones in my program, except I have a double axel instead of single, and my combinations are double loop double toe and double lutz double toe. I'm certainly not Canadian national champion though!

Congratulations!

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
You are amazing to have accomplished all of this in only six months on the ice:rock: every year. Wow!

gio

Medalist
anything_for_skating said:
Who are you? Ili ko si ti i odakle si? :)

Talijan sam, a znam pričati malo na hrvatski, srpski i slovenski, jer imam puno prijatelja iz ex Yu i interesiraju me ovi jeziki. Sada učim se ih na faksu.
I ti, znaš malo pričati na talijanski?

Congratulations for the program. Well done and keep fighting!!!

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
It's not bad luck to tell us your elements now that you've skated! ;)

Congratulations! And don't worry, the ice will be back. And maybe someday soon you can go to train where there's ice all year...you're a national champion so you're well on your way!

Kasey

Medalist
ANything for skating,

Congratulations on your great accomplishment, and for your fortitude in sticking with your skating despite the difficulties involved. I hope one day you are granted your two life wishes! Continue with your dreams!

kasey

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
gio said:
Talijan sam, a znam pričati malo na hrvatski, srpski i slovenski, jer imam puno prijatelja iz ex Yu i interesiraju me ovi jeziki. Sada učim se ih na faksu.
I ti, znaš malo pričati na talijanski?

Congratulations for the program. Well done and keep fighting!!!

Hvala! Pa, znam one "osnovne" reci :biggrin:
Puno srece u ucenju jezika!

ciao

Last edited:

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
thanks all of you again...

I did the medals counter, here it is:

1) CLUB:Mladost
Gold:5
Silver:/
Bronze:3
TOTAL: 8

2)CLUB: Helena PAjovic
Gold:1
Silver:3
Bronze:2
TOTAL:6

3)CLUB: Palilula
Silver:1
Bronze:1
TOTAL:3

4)three clubs with same number of medals:

CLUB: Spartak
TOTAL:2

CLUB: Olimpijski

CLUB: Pionir
Silver:1
Bronze:/

5)CLUB: Crvena Zvezda
Bronze:/
TOTAL:1

I am in Mladost figure skating club, and as you can see, we are the most successful club(I guess I spell it ok) and I am VERY PROUND on myself and my friends.

Last edited:

CDMM1991

Medalist
anything_for_skating said:
I am in Mladost figure skating club, and as you can see, we are the most successive club(I guess I spell it ok) and I am VERY PROUND on myself and my friends.

I think you mean successful.

italia

Rinkside
Hi,

Congrats, I think I know who you are!

Are you......................Mila Petrovic?????

P.S. I checked the serbia websites nationals results, hehehe

Paul

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
reminding...:)

We had a written exercise from Serbian language and the subject was "It has happened, it's nice to remember"
What do you think, what did I write about??? :biggrin:

And reminding everything....I....there is a beautiful smile on my face....

I mean my emotions from the start to the end....

Firsly, there was such a rush in the city and,could you believe it, we got to the rink only 20 minutes before the beggining. I couldn't even warm up. I was nervous, but the warm up on ice was ok. My best friend, who finished 3rd, skated 1st in the group. She finished and didn't even watch her marks, she came to be with me. She was talking to me nice things, things you need to hear before the performance.
Then it was my turn. I remember my coach: "Remember, what for we worked so hard whole season. You can do it, show them all. What does your Carolina Kostner say-this is my time to show what I can do, and nobody will stand on my way."
I went out. I did elements....
On the end....oh this is the feeling I wish every good skater can live....I had 2toe 2toe....I did one....crowd screams.....I did second....the crowd screams louder!

As I finished, I was standing there-and I knew, that's it. I did it. No doubt.

Sorry, couldn't resist but to write.....

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
congrats again!

Now that S&M go splitsville, how will that affect the competition at Serbian Nationals? In other words, what percentage of competitors from Montenegro participated at the Serbia and Montenegro nationals?

Just wondering.

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
STL_Blues_fan said:
congrats again!

Now that S&M go splitsville, how will that affect the competition at Serbian Nationals? In other words, what percentage of competitors from Montenegro participated at the Serbia and Montenegro nationals?

Just wondering.

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

What skaters and competitiors we are talking about? :laugh: They don't even have a rink in Montenegro, no skating at all...

It's funny, for example:

In 2003 (I think) there were Serbian and Serbia and Montenegro championships. I competed in category 93/92 on Serbian championships and was 1st. And on REAL (Serbia and Montenegro) Nats I competed in 90/91 and was 2nd. So,who doesn't know, he would say that some Montenegro girl won over me :laugh:

If people in Montenegro would atleast know what IS figure skating...:p