S. Cohen was at the Nickelodeon Awards last night | Page 2 | Golden Skate

S. Cohen was at the Nickelodeon Awards last night

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
Lucy25 said:
No, Sasha was not nominated for an award. They had one award for favorite athlete; it wasn't divided into male or female.

All the nominated athletes were men which I thought was a bit unfair.

Sasha looked very pretty as usual. I thought the necklace she wore in some shots was too much-too many strands. I also think she was over dressed for the occasion BUT I did love the dress and her gold shoes.

password

On the Ice

R.D.

Record Breaker
I have a subscription to Wireimage (that runs out today, unfortunately) and I got to see the full-size version (which is really only about the size of one of those Getty Image tagged photos, anyway). And you're right...it DOES look like him! However, since I'm not into men's skating, I can't verify for sure whether that's him or not. But it does look like him.

LBC

On the Ice
password said:
If you go to the second page of that thing her guest kind of looks like Evan Lysceck (sp). The pic is really small though...the dude has the same hair style and kind of dresses like him

It does look like Evan. Poor Evan. They don't even know his name. He is just guest. I think she took him so Shaun White wouldn't be hitting on her as he was at the awards as well. :biggrin:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think she took him so Shaun White wouldn't be hitting on her as he was at the awards as well.

hehe...:laugh: how mean of her...Shaun can't be THAT bad, now, can he? :biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
hehe...:laugh: how mean of her...Shaun can't be THAT bad, now, can he? :biggrin:
I don't think she thinks he's bad, he just quite a bit younger than she is. At that age, it would be unthinkable. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
two years...I know there's a bigger (maturity) gap between 19 and 21 than there is, say between 28 and 30, but still...

password

On the Ice
woah....lol...just zoomed all the way in on one of the pics!...but ya know what she's either extremely good at applying makeup or really does have nice skin.

oh yeah I've been wondering about this forever, what the hell is an 'edge' in figure skating?

R.D.

Record Breaker
password said:
woah....lol...just zoomed all the way in on one of the pics!...but ya know what she's either extremely good at applying makeup or really does have nice skin.

I have a funny feeling it's the former. :p :laugh:

password

On the Ice
Yeah...its the former for 99.99999% of us
but i cant tell so i'll just believe the latter

Last edited: