KIMMIE or SASHA? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

KIMMIE or SASHA?

KIMMIE or SASHA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

riverflows

Joesitz said:
Would that include Irina whom some find boring except for the technical?
No, actually, I don't think Irina Slutskaya is boring because I don't find her to be strictly technical. She may not have the PCS to fall back on should she not land her jumps like Sasha Cohen does, but she does more than simply rotate her wrists at each crossover.

R.D.

Record Breaker
dancindiva03 said:
Because Kimmie is AWESOME!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Meissner!

rofl. Well, looks like there'll be only Kimmie this year (if she stays healthy), so now who's there to cheer against? ;)

Prediction: Kimmie will come in second to Mao Asada at Skate America and to Joannie Rochette at Eric Bompard. This will encourage Sasha to come back for U.S. Nationals and ... come in second to Michelle. :)

Mathman said:
Prediction: Kimmie will come in second to Mao Asada at Skate America and to Joannie Rochette at Eric Bompard. This will encourage Sasha to come back for U.S. Nationals and ... come in second to Michelle. :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not so far feched.;)

But Kimmie will be crowned Miss America.:cool:

Turandot

Rinkside
I like Kimmie. I think she's cute and energetic and I think that you can see that in her skating. She's also the closest thing the U.S. has technically to Japan and that makes me a little hopeful about U.S. skating.

I do, however, prefer Sasha Cohen's skating. She skates with much more maturity (well, obviously, she is much older) and I love her gorgeous lines and expressive moves. Michelle Kwan will always be my number one, but what I don't understand is when people say that Michelle Kwan is more artistic or vice versa. They both skate with very different styles that I honestly believe that it's like comparing (for those baseball fans) a power hitter to a contact hitter... can one really be better than the other? Sasha Cohen's style is beautiful in the same way that good opera is... it's just so pure and her elements connect and flow so effortlessly. I wasn't always on the Sasha bandwagon, but I am starting to be now.