Bunch of Videos | Golden Skate

Bunch of Videos

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
I have uploaded a bunch of videos to the following links (each skater's name is a new link) if you are interested. I am actually trying to get most of mine up in alphabetical order (as you can see in the dance section I've started) but due to requests there are some othe random ones too... And of course I have way more to come, but I can just edit the links in... Some of these I made, some came from rinkside fsvids. Unfortunately the links do expire but they expire after a set amount of days of nobody downloading (maybe 14? But some have been up for awhile) So if people keep downloading the links last longer, therefore if you know other people/boards who may be interested feel free to pass some on so the links last longer.

For save file, the best way is click on the download button beside the video you want, it will take you to a page with a link that says click here to download... right-click this link and go "save target as". Sometimes the site goes down, if you can't get a video try again later.

I have found it takes to long to edit the links on every message board each time I add videos or a new skater's category so I have put all the links in one place on my site: http://www.teresa-dawn.com/video.php These links will be updated constantly so keep checking. I added a bunch more just a couple of minutes ago. This way all the sites I post at can go to the same link and I don't have to edit the post on all the sites seperately and I have more time to upload videos instead.

Last edited:

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
Oh, also the links that are there will quite likely have more videos added to them as well, so you can check the same links a few times too :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
hey, this is really cool. thanks. I myself have my own extensive video library, but the files are much too big for hosting.

Kasey

Medalist
OH MY GAWD!!! Grebinkina and Novikov! I love it! If you have any more early Novikov, I'd love to see them! Will miss that guy!

Kasey

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
I'm not sure I have more or not :) But I will post what I have.
Added some more now... Marie-France and Tomas and Platonova & Maximishin

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Teresa, I just sent you a PM.

Dee

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
Kasey said:
Grebinkina and Novikov! I love it! If you have any more early Novikov, I'd love to see them! Will miss that guy!

Kasey

I'm not sure if I do or not yet... I seem to have nearly 100Gigabytes of skating videos so only a tiny portion is uploaded here yet lol! I will keep them coming for now.

Dee, received and answered the PM :)

orangemonkey558

Rinkside
Hey Teresa! Are one of those videos Dubreil&Lauzon's Original Dance from the 2006 olympics? Do you have that one?

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
Sorry orangemonkey, but due to rules at fsvids, where I admin, the 06 Olympics videos are not allowed to be shared in other forums, so I cannot post them here. I do have much much more Dubreuil/Lauzon than what is posted there so far... I will get the other videos of them up eventually (it will be the same link) but I am going through mostly by category and in alphabetical order unless I happen to upload a few other videos for request and then I may as well post them too :)

Added Radka/Rene, Angie Krylova & Partners to the list.

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
checkpoint lol! I have finished uploading my ice dance videos where the female's first name starts in an A.

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
Added a bunch more: currently just completed the section for female ice dancers names beginning in an "i" (Duchesnay's were the latest to be added)