Kimmie's a Phillie! | Golden Skate

Kimmie's a Phillie!

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Kimmie a Phillie! - for 15 seconds

Don't forget, eveybody, Monday afternoon around 3PM, Kimmie makes her Major League Baseball debut! She will throw the first pitch at the Phillies' opener and then retire - unless she reaches home plate with the throw. If she does that, reports are they will offer her a contract with a signing bonus! She will undoubtedly turn that down, though, because she doesn't want to leave skating.
:biggrin: :laugh: :biggrin: :laugh: :biggrin: :laugh: :biggrin: :laugh:

Unfortunately, that game is not slated for telecast - unless it's on the Phillies' own network - I would love to have her pitching "career" recorded - can someone out there do that and send me a copy? PM me if you can!

Gimmie a slider, Kimmie:clap: :laugh:

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Hey, thanks for those links, Red Dog!

Well, she allowed no runs and no hits!:biggrin:

That's pretty good compared to "the rest " of the Phillies' pitching staff!:laugh:
Would you say she probably threw a SLIDER? :laugh:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
According to a poster on the MKF:

"Her pitch was a little high, but as Vai Sakema (sp) said..."She didn't throw like a girl." ..."

Considering the hammering the Phillies got, maybe a pitcher who did throw like a girl would be an improvement.

IDLERACER

Medalist
You can also click HERE to see Emily Hughes throw out the first puck at a hockey game...or something like that.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
She didn't wind up like Miki, but looks like it was fun!

Have the pic but need a suggestion on how to get it to you guys - on desktop fro over a year ago.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Have the pic but need a suggestion on how to get it to you guys - on desktop fro over a year ago.

The same way I'm sharing my collection with you guys. Try uploading using this image host:

www.hwbhost.com

To upload, you just hit the Browse button to the right of the box, locate the picture on your hard drive, select it, and hit Upload. Once you do that, it will give you a series of codes. Highlight the link it gives you for "Direct Link To File", and then paste it into your post here :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks again Red Dog

Particularly after seeing the size of some of the ones you just posted.

And is it me, or is Shi-chan the only one who can still look pretty in a jump? I have never seen anyone look that good in a spin, let alone a jump!

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Wow, Thank you so much, Red Dog!!:laugh: Those are two GREAT pictures:rofl: :rofl: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For some reason that first photo made me think of :biggrin: :rofl: Richard Nixon! Is that a bad omen? :laugh: :rofl: :biggrin:

And the second picture:laugh: :laugh: :biggrin: It looks like she's thinking "I'm Pedro Martinez, and I'm gonna NAIL this guy!!:biggrin: