Is/was Tiffany Stiegler a figure skater? | Golden Skate

Is/was Tiffany Stiegler a figure skater?

password

On the Ice
Weird Question...but I was bored the other day and was looking at the pics on Sasha's website and there were quite a few with her 'friend' Tiffany Stiegler and I was like wait...that name sounds familiar, was she a figure skater? Or am I just crazy?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
yes

Here is some information about Stiegler and Magerovsky from the USFS site, including their competitive record:

http://www.usfigureskating.org/AthletePairBio.asp?id=30131
Tiffany Stiegler & Sergey Magerovskiy

BTW all you ever need to do is type it into Google, of course it is a standard of Safari on Macs as well as an option in some browsers to put in your tool bar for any time you have that question.

(Edited by Mathman: Sean, because of copyright issues, please do not copy and paste material found on another web site in it's entirety. Instead, post appropriate excerpts or a brief summary and a link to the site quoted, OK? Thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator:

password

On the Ice
Wow...thanks...that pretty much answered my question.
I guess i just wasted a thread....soooo....i dont know how to delete whole threads...ummmmm....I got a joke/question though...
Why do models 'walk' the 'runway'? haha

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
how soon we forget... the girl still skates and yet people don't remember

she skated with her brother in pairs before switching to ice dance. I think she and Sergey look very nice together, but she has a long way to go before they start kicking butt and taking names, inho...

as for deleting whole threads, only mods can do that, and I'm sure you're not the only one who has questions like this, so there's no harm in asking...

random, but Tiffany looks so different "in person" and not "made up"... I swear it's like she's two different people lol

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Coaches: Igor Shpilband, Marina Zoueva
Choreographer: Igor Shpilband, Marina Zoueva
Actually, this info is aleady outdated - they now train in Morozov's group in Connecticut. They probably feel that they'll get more attention this way - it feels like the whole North American young ice dancing world trains with Shpilband.

So actually here is actually a question - who besides Dubreuil & Lauzon and Matthews & Zavozin from the elite North American skaters trains with someone other than Shpilband or Morozov?

gkelly

Record Breaker
Ptichka said:
So actually here is actually a question - who besides Dubreuil & Lauzon and Matthews & Zavozin from the elite North American skaters trains with someone other than Shpilband or Morozov?

Off the top of my head, Kim Navarro & Brent Bommentre with Robbie Kaine in Philadelphia; Trina Pratt & Todd Gilles with Patti Gottwein in Colorado Springs.

See discussion here:
http://xsorbit29.com/users5/icedance/index.php?topic=125.0

heyang

Record Breaker
BTW, sister Stephanie Stiegler was pairs partner with hottie John Zimmerman. They were having some success when she injured her wrist and missed a season. At some point, during the recovery, the team split. I don't know if Stephanie tried to find a new partner, but John went on to success with Kyoko Ina.

Editing:: I just checked pairsonice.net It was a shoulder injury and it does not appear as though Stephanie has competed since 1997.

Brother Johnnie is going to college and majoring in business. The family used to operate a Mercedes Benz dealership somewhere out in Ca. There used to be a website steiglersonice with all this info, but I think they stopped updating it when Tiffany and Johnnie were having injuries, etc.

Last edited:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Tonichelle said:
random, but Tiffany looks so different "in person" and not "made up"... I swear it's like she's two different people lol
Does she look better or worse in person? Because she looks damn gorgeous on TV/photographs, and I can't imagine her ever looking bad!

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
heyang said:
There used to be a website steiglersonice with all this info, but I think they stopped updating it when Tiffany and Johnnie were having injuries, etc.
When was Tiffany injured? I remember Johnny being injured, I believe it was his back (wasn't that why he quit?), but for some reason I don't recall Tiffany being injured.