SOPHOMORE, Junior and Senior - Age limits | Page 2 | Golden Skate

SOPHOMORE, Junior and Senior - Age limits

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
regards to gkelley's dispersal of information

Great information, These are not things that I am sure are going on. I feel as most of my friends, that the "cut offs" are "way off." But that might be due to not knowing some aspects of age and ability. Really these opinions come from the basic rule of thumb in "most" countries of world media influence have; pre teen, teens and adults.

As I have really just tried to be helpful in stating before - out of the 200 people that have viewed this topic, only 19 or so have posted. I am considering the others that are interested in the topic and not me. I am not trying to say anything "bad" about anyone, just want some to realize there are better ways to voice opinions rather then at a person in particular - rather at the opinion - the "voicer" will get the drift.

The knowledge here is fantastic, the debating skills are distracting from the point. Just quote someone or if you feel like I am the one to address it to then PM me. These topics are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to me (not sure why just passionate about this sport). I want the issues addressed - why isn't FS getting close to as much attention as Golf for example?

....And a new thread is born.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Seanibu - ITA with Ptchka. Keep it going. Beats gushing and bashing.

Joe
I semi A, keep it going will not be as likely when pointing at a person in particular.

Again respect for you, let's keep IT (the topic) going, and not bashing me - just the opinion I voiced.

This is the last I have say about it, do what you all will now. But the after school club in high school the mediator role I take in corporate meetings has educated me on this to a degree. It will not stop a discussion, only side track the involved and the observer to believe it is a "personal" issue.