"Too Darn Hot" - Ilia Kulik photos from Findlay OH shows / March, 2006 | Golden Skate

"Too Darn Hot" - Ilia Kulik photos from Findlay OH shows / March, 2006

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I really liked many of the actual skating photos very much. The programme has such a wonderful choreography created by a NYC choreographer, Susan Wilcox. Of course one has to watch the whole programme to be able to fully appreciate, but the photos are giving an excellent indication about it. I have not seen it live, only as a video clip that was from the SOI Antwerp show in November.

Edited to add: I notice from the photo site that Patricia is the first name of the choreographer, LOL.

Last edited:
Awesome is the word for these pictures. Ilia is probably the best of show skating now that Kurt is getting on. I think SOI brought out the true Ilia and he is a very special skater today.

Joe

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
These pics are great, Jaana. Thanks for sharing them. Ilia has been wonderful in SOI. I miss him as a full time cast member, but was delighted that he was one of our "guest stars" in one of our (relatively close) SOI shows last season.

Vash01

Medalist
Kulik is one of the few of the modern pro skaters that have really come into their own after turning pro. In fact I am having difficulty thinking of anyone else that has developed so much as a pro (after Kurt Browning and Yuka Sato) the way Ilia has. He is definitely my most favorite pro (singles, male) skater. I wish we could see more of him on TV. It is not always possible to go to the live shows.

Vash

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny said:
I can't get over that first one in row 6. Awesome:rock:
Grgranny, great minds think alike. :laugh: :laugh: I thought the same thing.

Illia

Dee

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Eeyora said:
He looks even more good looking in that suit.

Yes, it is a really good choice, excellent colours and great idea. I wonder who designed that costume?