Slutskaya records song about triple loop | Golden Skate

Slutskaya records song about triple loop

R.D.

Record Breaker
and no, this is no joke...

It's likely going to be a techno song, though:

http://news.rin.ru/eng/news///6211/

Two fashionable djs Ruslana (Angelice) and Dima (Aden Florian) from Petersburg offered to the world star to record a club song. Since Irina had not sung before, they decided not to risk and to make "fashionable club thing", where Ira to the sounds tekhno speaks phrases like: "I love you", "I love figure skating", "triple toe loop", "I love revolving".

"Triple toe loop. Triple toe loop. Triple toe loop. Triple toe loop."

Hey, if you say it over and over to a cool techno beat, it does sound pretty sexy!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
To Bad it doesn't have the quote, " don't talk to me about my Russian nationals." One of the most enduring voices, accents and giggle talk I have ever heard.

She also said, "I like to push hard, more hard, and perform my best I ever perform. And I say, Irina you can do it and you will do it some day." Unfortunate that it can be taken out of context, but it was sooooo appealing. Love her voice!:love:

Tinika

Rinkside
Oh, Lord. Hopefully it will go the way of the album Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean recorded in Australia...

IDLERACER

Medalist
These days, (or for the last 25 years, for that matter), it doesn't matter whether or not the singer can sing, or the tune is any good. As long as the singer is photogenic, the project will be greenlighted. Something tells me I'm going to enjoy watching the video alot more with the sound turned down.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
These days, (or for the last 25 years, for that matter), it doesn't matter whether or not the singer can sing, or the tune is any good. As long as the singer is photogenic, the project will be greenlighted. Something tells me I'm going to enjoy watching the video alot more with the sound turned down.

Give the people what they want. That is entertainment.

I personally think it is more that, talent and beauty are more prevalently found in the world.

Irina is bring more attention to the sport via Music- another reason to love / like / her, regardless if she has other motives - Figure Skating may benefit as well. Plus it doesn't sound to me from the reports and this thread she will be singing - just sampled.

R.D.

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
These days, (or for the last 25 years, for that matter), it doesn't matter whether or not the singer can sing, or the tune is any good. As long as the singer is photogenic, the project will be greenlighted.

:laugh: So true. Just look at Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson (ok, so the latter can actually sing a few notes IMO, but both milk their looks to the hilt)

And as for Irina's "techno song", I believe her voice would be just digitized...she doesn't have to actually sing...(I hope not? :p j/k )