Pictures of us with skaters | Golden Skate

Pictures of us with skaters

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Do any of you have pictures of yourself with skaters? Here's one of me with Sasha:
88396196RL894881287.jpg

It looks weird because I edited it so the other people didn't show up.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I only have one of me and Kurt

The goofy smile is not just because it's Kurt but because I was half a second away from breaking down and bawling because of the gift he gave me to give to Duane... so yeah lol

424187152_l.jpg

I've met more skaters than just Kurt, but he was the only one I remembered to ask for a picture... he's the best, btw (I know I say that way too much, but when it's true how can you not keep saying it!)

thanks to mpal2 for taking the picture

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
I don't usually ask for pics when I meet skaters therefore I have very few, I do have myself with Rosalynn Sumners, a couple with Jamie & Dave and one with Portia & Francis... I've met way more but like I said, I rarely ask for pics. I'll try to post later. Great pics so far everyone.

Alexei'sgirl

Rinkside
While I've met many skaters, I have very few photos that have me in them. I do have a photo with Brian Joubert and also one with Isobel Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder, both of which were taken at 2005 Skate America.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Cool photos, Gail.

Mine of me and Sasha is from this year's worlds. I actually ran in to her at a mall, where I was with friends. It was cool. lol.

Jhar55

Medalist
I have a picture of myself and Todd :p taken in Spokane (my favorite) and one with Paul also in Spokane.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I don't have any pictures taken with any of the skaters, but when the worlds were here in Vancouver in 2001 they had a simulated Kiss and Cry area in the figure skating hall of history - I had my picture taken there.

I also got to see D&L up close and personal as they were being interviewed for a news clip. Wow, most striking couple I have ever seen. Talk about photogenic!!

CB1AB2

Medalist
I'm jealous of anyone who gets their picture taken with Todd = he's my favorite skater =

cb

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
CB1AB2 said:
I'm jealous of anyone who gets their picture taken with Todd = he's my favorite skater =

cb

cb, I hear you. We were really very thrilled to finally meet Todd "up close & personal" for the first time in March 2002 at a local promotional event for SOI. What a gentleman! I hope you have your chance to meet him "up close & personal" some day. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Gail, you kind of look like Todd, are you related?
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you said that! I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at the photos!!!!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
RealtorGal said:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you said that! I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at the photos!!!!

Not that I would mind ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: