Survivor Pananma | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Survivor Pananma

Jhar55

Medalist
I'd like to see Cirie win because when the made the 2 tribes Shane, Aras and can't remember their names came to Cirie and the other older lady and said they didn't care but one was going home this week and the other the next. Well Cirie is still there and she is the most in need of winning the money. Weather or not she and her family would spend it wisley is another thing. Terry live very well and seem to have a very good life that it wouldn't make that much of a difference.
I can see them getting rid of Aras this week, with 3 votes Terry voted for him last week.

guinevere

Final Flight
I'm torn.

Cirie has maneuvered the best in this game, and I LOVE her progression from the lady afraid of leaves to being one of the only ones (besides Bruce) who can catch a fish. But the Casayas were so damned smug (Cirie included) while they were Pagonging La Mina that I can't quite give her a wholehearted "Go Cirie!!"

Terry has been an absolute powerhouse at the challenges, both physical and mental, and I respect that. Plus, I love that he hasn't been fazed by Casaya's bad attitude since the merge, and he delivers everytime. I love an underdog (hard to imagine someone that successful at challenges being an underdog, heh), and he's in a position where he could win against any of them if he gets to the final 2, thanks to Cirie and company alienating the two most emotional (and thus least likely to reward strategy come final TC) members of their alliance. Unfortunately, Terry is mindbogglingly incapable of strategy. Every time he opens his mouth he makes his chances of getting the million smaller and smaller.

I love that the dynamics of this season are such that the million really will be won (or lost) at the final Tribal Council. Cirie, Terry, Aras, and to a lesser extent Danielle all have angles they could play in front of the jury to convince that they should get the jury's votes. I worry that the 2 most worthy players, Cirie and Terry, will lose it at the final TC no matter who they're up against. Terry can't read the audience (the jury) to save his life, and will probably hand votes to whoever's next to him, and I worry that Cirie will crumble under the inevitable verbal lashing from Shane and Courtney. We've seen that she gets upset that people might be mad at her and tries to make everyone feel "ok" about it - at TC she'll need to be more "I orchestrated it and that's why I'm here and not you, so there" and I'm not sure she can do it.

Worst case scenario: Danielle makes the final 2 with either Cirie or Terry and gets the title because the jury gets too pissed at the other person. Danielle would be the least deserving winner ever, I think.

seanibu said:
what the??????
OK I had to read it a few times, I think I was getting hung up on why no one in this scenario would want to take the best bet of winning against for Jury reasons. I think I understand it a being pure dislike that would 'cause them to not have her along.
Am I getting this one right? IDK - guess it doesn't matter anyway.
No, I guess it doesn't matter, LOL. But I will try to clarify my idea.

1. Terry is certainly thinking about who would be the best bet in terms of winning votes from the jury. To me, since Courtney and Shane are now out of it, the only peson he has a chance to beat in the final two is Dani. So it is to Terry's advantage -- and obviously to Dani's! -- if Terry and Dani are the final two.

2. Cirie especially, but also Aras, will win the jury's vote against Terry. But they have to get to the final two first. Their only hope to get to the final two is to kick off Dani NOW so Terry will have to take one or the other of them to the final two.

3. If Dani goes home this week and Terry has to choose between taking Cirie or Aras to the final two, he can't win the million anyway so I think he would rather give it to Cirie than to his rival Aras.

4. All of this is based on the premise, which seems obvious to me, that Terry is going to win the last immunity challenge, so it is entirely up to Terry who he takes with him. This means that Aras, Cirie and Dani do not have any strategy available to them about who they might be able to beat or not beat -- they will have to go up against Terry or not play at all.

That's how I see it.

Prediction: Cirie wins the money.

MM :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That was what I was getting after the 3rd time reading. Maybe just a little slow, duh Sean. Thanks for clarifying, even though you are correct in saying it was not necessary to, I found it very nice of you and good to know I understood - finally.
Thanks again. You seem to be a good person.

My prediction is Dani, not deserving makes her strangely deserving. JMO.

LBC

On the Ice
1. Terry wins immunity : If Terry is smart he'd give the idol to Danielle in exchange for her voting for Aras since she knows Cirie and Aras would vote for her. Their votes for Danielle wouldn't count and Aras is gone.

2. If Aras wins immunity: If I were Aras and Cirie I'd vote for Danielle anyways as they know Terry has the idol so why waste a vote and have Terry decide who goes. Danielle maybe stupid enough to think Terry doesn't have the idol and vote for him so Terry's vote doesn't matter and Aras and Cirie get rid of her. The worst case for them is that Terry and Danielle vote for Cirie and it is a tie and there is a challange so Cirie has got an outside chance of staying. Otherwise they all vote for Terry he uses the idol and votes out Cirie or Danielle.

3. If Danielle wins immunity: They vote for Terry he uses the idol and Aras is gone. Now Aras knowing Terry has the idol may join up with Danielle and put in 2 votes for Cirie. Terry votes for Aras and Cirie for Terry and Cirie goes home. Then Cirie could go against Aras and join with Terry and Danielle and vote out Aras.;

4. Cirie wins immunity: Like I said in number 2 she and Aras should vote for Danielle anyways since Terry has the idol. If they all vote for Terry and Aras is gone.

If Terry wins all the challanges then he deserves to win.

Last edited:

Kasey

Medalist
Danielle has done the least to earn where she is at this point. Thus, Danielle will win the money.

(Hoping that reverse psychology works on the "Survivor gods")

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Kasey said:
Danielle has done the least to earn where she is at this point. Thus, Danielle will win the money.

(Hoping that reverse psychology works on the "Survivor gods")

In he strangest way I agree with you, but I think she might win too, to bad can be good too. Oh well.

Jhar55

Medalist
Guess will all know Sunday in the 2 hour show.
Can't beleive it's almost over along with Amazing Race.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jhar55 said:
I can see them getting rid of Aras this week, with 3 votes Terry voted for him last week.
So why did Terry vote for Aras, don't you think that was a mistake. On the Survivor site, it posts the votes and it said that Terry voted for Danielle, which makes sense because Terry wanted her gone. I don't think Terry knew how the others were voting;maybe he thought they were voting for Aras. Who knows??

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
So why did Terry vote for Aras, don't you think that was a mistake. On the Survivor site, it posts the votes and it said that Terry voted for Danielle, which makes sense because Terry wanted her gone. I don't think Terry knew how the others were voting;maybe he thought they were voting for Aras. Who knows??

Dee

I forgot about the survivor site showing all the votes and comments.

Jhar55

Medalist
When they showed who everyone voted for Terry's vote had Aras name on it.
I think the reason he voted for Aras is he could be a lot stronger in the challenges than the 2 girls.
I quit going to the CBS sites after they took away the chatrooms.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I loved it when Terry called out Aras and told him he wanted an apology. Aras is very juvenile especially about his body functions on national TV.

I hope Cirie gets her fire raging.

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
I missed last night's episode...can you send me one of those summary thingys? Thanks.

Jhar55

Medalist
Aras won both challenges, called Terry a cry baby because he ask Jeff a question on the reward challenge rule after Aras won. Aras took Cirie on his reward a trip through the Panama Canal. Danni tried to cozy up to Terry triyn to get him to give her is hidden idol ( he didn't) so now theres a tie for who get voted off. Cirie made fire for the first time and the tie breaker is building a fire and Danni doesn't know that Cirie knows how. Last show is Sunday 2 hour special.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IF Dani had a clue, she probably would have told the other 2 that She had it and to vote off Terry, which I would assume they would jump at. So smart move by T not giving it.
Where did the comment about being demeaning to women come from? That was not just out of the blue, or just trying to get him riled. It seems like Aris may have some issues I would be surprised to think of him. But where is that coming from - maybe he just thinks that of a military males? wield though.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
seanibu said:
IF Dani had a clue, she probably would have told the other 2 that She had it and to vote off Terry, which I would assume they would jump at. So smart move by T not giving it.
Where did the comment about being demeaning to women come from? That was not just out of the blue, or just trying to get him riled. It seems like Aris may have some issues I would be surprised to think of him. But where is that coming from - maybe he just thinks that of a military males? wield though.
Sean Aras comments were very juvenile and kind of a bully tactic. I think he was trying to see if he could get Terry mad enough to make a fool out of himself. Other than what I just wrote, you wonder where that came from.

Dee

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Funny how people see Aras as the juvenile one. I'm not necessarily arguing that point, but Terry seems just as juvenile to me and perhaps even more so because of his age. At any rate I'm rooting for Cirie to win it all!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
They did both get into that and think that they are PROBABLY both guilty of being little twerps. I was really surprised to hear that from the "mystic brother." I am getting the impression he is just as phony as Terry. What a little kid. Dani is more mature than them. Goodness I hoped Cirie wins the cash and Dani - all though at this point she hasn't said anything to make me feel good about it (except for her comments regarding "growing up" during the vote) wins #2, oh well. As some of you know, I love it when the ladies win, it is about fargen time. :rock:

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
I think the comment demeaning to women was just to rile up Terry and in a since did work it seemed to throw off Terry's game.