MK on The View | Page 3 | Golden Skate

MK on The View

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I Hate to say it.

I was entirely charmed, She is shuch a sweet lady - I almost feel bad for not liking her more. I think the hardest thing to deal with is the "MK band waggon folks" that don't whatch unless she is on. I would still love for her to bring people more into the sport - as if she could say "there are many great skaters out there and you should follow them too." I belive this could really make a differance to hear this from her.

The View has seemed to be a little more appt to letting guests speek, got off on the Tonya Nancy thing for no real reason - just could have talked about the popularity and used it as a referance rather then dragging it allong (not to exsited about her taking Katie's place:unsure: ) If she just continues competitive for a year or two, this could really help the image of FS and hers.

Again, I have to admit, she had me at "hello," guess I was projecting my feelings of the "MK ONLY" joke fans on her. I hate it when I'm a hypocrite.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks for "coming clean". This place should encourage all posters to speak their mind and say how they really feel instead of being shamed into not doing so. Props.

I don't think I can say I was "charmed", but I definitely liked this interview. She seemed more upbeat than usual and more relaxed and articulate as well.

Panther2000

On the Ice
Thanks Dog for the Video

That was great. Michelle looked beautiful as Usual

She looked so free & happy. You could tell that there were moments when she did start to feel sad. When, they were talking about her it being her year & such. But, I think that she did great & Brought the focus back to not knowing how she would have skated.

& I agree It is best that she does what is best for her in regards talking about another skater. because, she would be Damned if she did ( Congradulate ) her or as written on a this site picked at because she did not praise the gold medal winner. & being that America has been in a retarded Political climent for the past 5 years. Some people could take her congradulating a Skater from another country as Treason:laugh:

But, I too loved it that talking about getting up quickly when falliing. great interview

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
Thanks for "coming clean". This place should encourage all posters to speak their mind and say how they really feel instead of being shamed into not doing so. Props.

Does that include unlimited gushing over Kwan?:laugh: I mean only if we really feel it:biggrin: . Sorry RD, I couldn't help myself.