Just letting yall know | Golden Skate

Just letting yall know

yoy_mama

Rinkside
I live in Six Mile, South Carolina.... which is about 6 miles from Clemson.. which is about 30 miles away from Greenville.
So, On Tuesday, half of my highschool is going to the Bi-Lo center to watch that Marshalls International Showcase whatever.
So, just letting yall know, that there gonna be A LOT of rednecks there.
I mean, this is the biggest thing to us, that there is gonna be Olympic skaters coming here.
LOL, sad ehh??!!... All like concerts tours and stuff go to North Carolina, SKIP OVER South Carolina, and go straight to Georgia....
Anyways the point is.. there my high school has A LOT of rednecks.. so when we go, and this thing is on TV... i dont know how its gonna look.. ha
yes, they will be wearing cowboy hats and boots and plaid shirts..
They will be yalling out Git R Done..
Just saying

sk8m8

Final Flight
yoy, living in Georgia and traveling up that way, I know about Six Mile.

Perhaps Marshalls will take time to introduce a new sport...Ice Sqare Dancing

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
All ya all best be giv'n us the feedbag.

Used to have a friend from there. We used to call him Kentucky - great guy and a good cook. Hope ya all keep coming back for more.

Reminds me of one of Irina's old routines?????I can't think of what it was, anyone remember? Was it to Cotton Eye Joe?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
yoymama-Give a shout out to Michelle and Sasha for me. Have fun.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Perhaps B&A will reprise their Green Acres number?

I have heard that Country/western may be the 2007/2008 season OD. Perhaps the dancers can pick up some pointers!

I definitely want a report, particularly on all the pairs' and the ice dancers', since likely they will not be shown on TV. (please, please?)

R.D.

Record Breaker
euterpe said:
Y'all have y'selves a gigantic hamburger, preferably during Irina's number.

I seriously wonder if Irina knows that these (Russian) interviews are translated for those here on skating forums :biggrin: still, lucky for her, well over 90% of those attending COI will never know.