Might be Going to Stars on Ice in May | Golden Skate

Might be Going to Stars on Ice in May

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Stars on Ice tour with Kurt Browning and Jeff Buttle is coming to Vancouver in May. I am hoping to go. I went to purchase tickets today, but ticketmaster was closed at the Bay. Hopefully my sister will pick up the tickets this week. It's a bit of an expense for me at the moment, but I am just dying to see Jeff skate live. I know the show will be awesome. Hope I get there!!!!

:love:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I am shooting for June

Hearing scary stories about cancelations. And have my fingers crossed. I am actually looking forward to seeing the men this time, at least more then I ever had before. Still would go if it was just the ladies though. Keeping the fingers crossed.

There 129 USD in Denver, what are they up there in Canada?

Ladskater

Record Breaker
No cancellations here - so far - the tickets top price are $125.00 and then all the darn taxes we have to kick in. I am hoping to get $80.00 tickets for fairly decent seats. The $125.00 seats are sold out. I don't know for sure though, my sister was going to get them and I think she had to work today. I will have to check on-line and see what is left....

IDLERACER

Medalist
It's definitely the cacellations and not the sell-outs one has to worry about when it comes to ice skating shows. Every show I've ever been to (going all the way back to the ice capades in 1981), I've always just gotten tickets at the box office the night of the performance...Although things might be a little different in Canada. There's never going to be a completely full arena with prices of that magnitude being the norm. When I saw C.O.I. last year, I just got the cheapest seat available, and was able to move pretty far down, once the lights went off.

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
I've been to a few sold out shows (not always SOI though)

I have $80 tickets for SOI Vancouver this year..($90 with tax and fees) the $125 ones have been sold out since last May lol (I tried to get them then with the advance forms, but they are only one row so they sell VERY quickly)

Never had a show cancelled thankfully, and this is my 9th consecutive year of SOI (plus other shows and competitions in Vancouver)... so hopefully that's a good sign!

Balcony seats here are 35$ I think? those are the cheapest I believe.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Teresa Dawn said:
That's what I paid to see Champions On Ice. The usher guided me up into the nosebleed section, and as soon as the houselights dimmed, I slipped out and snuck into the lower balcony (which makes a huge difference at a place the size of Arrowhead Pond in Southern California).

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Teresa Dawn said:
I've been to a few sold out shows (not always SOI though)

I have $80 tickets for SOI Vancouver this year..($90 with tax and fees) the $125 ones have been sold out since last May lol (I tried to get them then with the advance forms, but they are only one row so they sell VERY quickly)

Never had a show cancelled thankfully, and this is my 9th consecutive year of SOI (plus other shows and competitions in Vancouver)... so hopefully that's a good sign!

I am hoping to get tickets tomorrow - the $80.00 seats. There seems to be a few left.

Last edited: