COI Pictures | Page 2 | Golden Skate

COI Pictures

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sarahmistral said:
Had Michelle ever worn purple before? That dress looks fabulous; it must have been a stunning show with such great skaters strutting their stuff in impressive new outfits!

Cheers,
Sarah m.

Michelle wore purple for her exhibition last year... for "You Raise Me Up" IIRC

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I agree with purple, kind toga like with one spaghetti strap.

could be wrong on the event, but her skating to Josh, I am pretty sure purple too. Not positive though.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
What did she wear for her free skate (had to have been with the Lyrics in song) at the end of 4C or the GP.....actually I think it was the Campbell's pseudo Nat. The one she recived a "6.0":laugh: None of the above looked close to my thought. Still I could be wrong about this whole "purple to Lift Me Up thing."

Very simple, Vera Wang maybe with a silver "belt," one "string" strap on right shoulder and thick "draped" strap on the left?????

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thank you, yet I still had some things wrong in my description and the event - so can't really say I had or have that good of a memory.

No, wait. I think this is the one. (Sorry for such a small picture -- it's someone's avatar on the MK Forum. :) )

http://www.mkforum.net/forum/image.php?u=513&dateline=1145066669

I think she wore this in the exhibition at Worlds (maybe some other times, too) (?)

Anyway, it is very much like the blue one (but with only one strap across the shoulder) -- so much alike that at the time, people were wondreing if she got two of the same dress in two different colors.

MM :)