Rena and John have an official site! Very cool! | Golden Skate

Rena and John have an official site! Very cool!

76olympics

On the Ice
I found this and I am happy that they have a site! I always liked them and this has been such a good year for them:

http://www.inoueandbaldwin.com/

(Trivial note: However, I do like his hair shorter. Those photos with it short are so much better than the current style.)

Last edited:
I think his long hair (so thick in the back) is a distraction from their skating.

With the web site, does that mean they will stay around for another year or two?

Joe

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I think they all ready announced that they were sticking around for at least one more year not long after Worlds. :)

ITA that John needs a haircut too. :banging:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I notice that this website is the direct result of them signing up with Lee Marshall management just after winning US Nationals. However, the schedule page does not show anything other than the Olympics and Worlds. It doesn't look like Marshall has done much for them as yet.

It's nice that they have a site though! I have really like their skating for quite a while, and I thought their Marshall's At Last exhibition was particularly nice.

It's a team I thought would be short-lived but I was wrong. John, keep that hair short and you wont look like her father.

Joe

76olympics

On the Ice
You're right, Joe. John does look younger with the shorter hair. Hopefully, Rena feels like we do and she will convince him to cut it

Justafan

On the Ice
It says John is 5'9". I don't know why but I always thought he was taller..maybe because Rena is so small.