Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Skaters & Look-Alikes

Banned
    In the arms of my beloved Richard Kruspe.

Skaters & Look-Alikes

Alright, so here we go again, and yes, this is the off-season and this thread is like mandatory, right?

Anyway, for starters, Canadian pairs skater Jessica Dube, my chemistry/Algebra teacher looks a great deal like her and I didn't notice until this morning and I was like 'Look familiar, eh?'

At my school there is also this girl who looks a great deal like a much younger Debi Thomas, seriously...

At the super-market 'Bruno's' around the corner there is a guy that works there that looks like Alexei Yagudin, however, very vaguely, like only the eyes, nose and hair are Alexei's, but still, yeah...

Nikolai Morozov looks like the Russian Assasin in the 'Bourne Supremacy' movie...

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    Well, as to "people around town" who look like skaters, I'll have to keep more of an eye out because I can't think of any at the moment, but beyond that....

I think both Cynthia Phaneuf and Melissa Gregory, in different ways and to different degrees, look like Nancy McKeon from "The Facts of Life".

I think Danica Patrick, the NASCAR racer, looks like Jamie Sale.

I always thought Victor Kraatz rather resembled Barry Manilow.

Probably more on this later....

Custom Title
    At my university there is a girl that looks like Joannie Rochette. Very similiar.

Aw, we might as well just go back into the archives and bump up an ancient thread like this. The only new developement this year was the somewhat bizzare spectacle of watching two lookalike skaters competing in the same olympics. Jamie Silverstein and Tugba Karademir.

Rinkside
    Sasha Cohen and Gilmore Girls Actress Alexis Bledel could be sisters!

Sarah Hughes and gymnast Carly Patterson kinda look alike in a pic I saw of them together

Custom Title
    When i was in physical therapy a few yrs back,there was a male nurse there that i swear was the spitting image of Brian Joubert!I mean hair,eyes,height...he looks JUST Like Brian.

Paul Wylie= George Stephanopolus (sic!)

Scott Hamilton = Kenny Chesney

And my favorite (originally contributed, I believe, by Mathman):

Jeff Buttle= Kris Kringle on the animated special "Santa Claus is coming to Town" This one is uncanny, I tell you, and I think of it every time I see Jeff now--especially when he smiles! (that Kris Kringle was cute though if fictional!)
    Last edited by 76olympics; 04-22-2006 at 09:13 AM.

Alright, instead of posting my usual yearly list, I'm going to just link to some of my older ones. Apparently after a certain amount of time, the HTML codes in posts no longer apply (and avatars disappear as well). Searching through this site's archives, I managed to dig up three old threads that are pretty much identical to this one, and I'm sure there are more. Click HERE, HERE and HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by 76olympics
    Jeff Buttle= Kris Kringle on the animated special "Santa Claus is coming to Town" This one is uncanny, I tell you, and I think of it every time I see Jeff now--especially when he smiles! (that Kris Kringle was cute though if fictional!)
    By golly you might be on to something there. Click HERE

Well Ok if your going to compare with ainmated people Tara looks like the Grinch they even have the same grin.

Still one of the greatest juxtapositions of all time:

Click HERE and HERE.

Tara and those little troll dolls....and I mean this in the nicest way. [IMG2=]http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/62/e0/18_1_b.JPG[/IMG2]

This is from "Too Hot to Skate".

Ballroom Baby
    But seriously, folks--there is a Ukrainian ladies' singles skater whose name I cannot remember (help? She wore the bright 'orange revolution' costume this last season) who is living proof my mother is Ukrainian--she looks almost exactly like my mother did at her age. The resemblance is really uncanny, down to the bobbed brown hair.

Are any of these pictures Angela, or just an incredible simulation?

Picture #1
    Picture #2
    Picture #3
    Picture #4

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast