Figure skating reality in Italy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Figure skating reality in Italy

gio

Medalist
Grgranny - Sorry, I didn't want to be rude when I talked with Anything in Serbian. My first language is Italian and my second is Serbo-Croatian, so writing in English for me is a little bit more difficult (it takes more time for me because sometimes I have also to check the dictionary). When I saw that Anything is from Serbia, I just didn't resist. :p

76olympics - Yes, me and Anything wrote in Serbian. I'm Italian but I can speak also Serbo-Croatian and Slovene. You have seen right! Serbo-Croatian is very different from Italian.

Joe - I don't remember who skated on Forza del destino (Force of destiny). This year a lot of skaters choosed music from Italy. Certainly, it was a treat to hear all this music. :clap:

gio said:
Grgranny - Sorry, I didn't want to be rude when I talked with Anything in Serbian. My first language is Italian and my second is Serbo-Croatian, so writing in English for me is a little bit more difficult (it takes more time for me because sometimes I have also to check the dictionary). When I saw that Anything is from Serbia, I just didn't resist. :p

76olympics - Yes, me and Anything wrote in Serbian. I'm Italian but I can speak also Serbo-Croatian and Slovene. You have seen right! Serbo-Croatian is very different from Italian.
gio - Are you from Trieste?

Joe

gio

Medalist
Joesitz said:
gio - Are you from Trieste?

Joe

Yes, in fact Trieste is on the border with Slovenia and near Croatia, so I learned the languages of these two countries. You're good at geography, bravo! I thought that Trieste was an unknown city for most non-Europeans. Have you ever been in Italy?

Last edited:

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
.....:laugh:

My first languageS are Serbian and Russian...and then English...But I guess I can say I know them all good :p

gio-stvarno ti je lakse da pises na Srpskom nego na Engleskom? :)

gio

Medalist
anything_for_skating said:
.....:laugh:

My first languageS are Serbian and Russian...and then English...But I guess I can say I know them all good :p

gio-stvarno ti je lakse da pises na Srpskom nego na Engleskom? :)

Da! Kad pišem na Engleskom obično trebam rečnik.

Last edited:

eleonora.d

On the Ice
Hi! I'm a newbie here and I'm italian so..hi everyone..

I watched Notti and I just think that Dennis really deserved to win..I'm sorry for him and Marilù : /

and..Gio, I'm from Udine, so we seem to be very close!:laugh:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
I heard that Silvia was injured during the show. She was supposed to skate in te "Skating for Freedom" ice show I went to last weekend, but the announcer said she had to pull out because she got hurt doing a skating reality show. Anyone know what exactly happened?

eleonora.d

On the Ice
Hi everyone! I actually didn't know that Silvia was injured. Unfortunately che doesn't have a personal site :(

gio

Medalist
Hi Eleonora, welcome to the forum! From Udine, not far from the Pontebba ice rink. :agree: