Nice COI Portrait Photo (Four Ladies) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Nice COI Portrait Photo (Four Ladies)

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
notice that Sasha is the only one to have stockings that fit perfectly with her body colour. I like it that a skater takes the trouble to create an appearance that is polished until the last dot.
That certanly wasn't the case at the Olympics. Her tights were about 5 shades lighter than her skin and it was so distracting. I'd rather the tights be the same shade or a bit darker, but too light is bad.

What I find intersting is that Sasha and Michelle look about the same height in the pic but you can clearly see that Sasha has the shortest legs of the 4. But while she's skating you would never know.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
BravesSkateFan said:
That certanly wasn't the case at the Olympics. Her tights were about 5 shades lighter than her skin and it was so distracting. I'd rather the tights be the same shade or a bit darker, but too light is bad.

Too dark tights like those on Kwan above, look bad, in my opinion.

From the Olympics I noticed how well the see-through material of Sasha´s costume blended with her skin.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Sasha is 5'1, Michelle is 5'2 and Kimmie is 5'3. My guess is that Irina is somewhere in between Sasha & Michelle (5'1½).

I am not sure that is correct? I am taking into consideration the skater Usually writes their own bios, but I have seen Sasha and dated a girl who was 4' 11". They are about the same size - anyhoo, I don't believe that SC is over 5 foot. And I also believe that MK is just a tiny bit shorter then Ira, not much. JAT

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
That's because there isn't anything there to "halt."

Kinda tacky:mad: - Kinda agree;) - kinda think they're not all that important anyway.:think:

But I did laugh :eek: - I'm so ashamed of myself:disapp: