Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New IFS issue- Arakawa on Cover

Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    Man, that site is a treasure trove of great images. I am now making THIS my new wallpaper.
    Gee! What a SHOCK!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteam4501s
    Red Dog - I was referring to the Editor's note at the bottom of the Meissner article on the website - which says that the JUNE issue of IFS, which will hit newstands NEXT month, will have Kimmie on the cover.

All of you, scroll down to the bottom of the Meissner article - the VERY bottom.
    Do you think I would have expressed such great enthusiasm if I hadn't seen a notice that Kimmie was to be on the cover of a future issue? Come on, guys!
    Just bumping this up - Joesitz, Red Dog - pleas read.

I think I'm going to photoshop my face over Johnny Weird's and use THIS photo as a greeting card. By the way HERE is yet another one of Meissner.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteam4501s
    Red Dog - I was referring to the Editor's note at the bottom of the Meissner article on the website - which says that the JUNE issue of IFS, which will hit newstands NEXT month, will have Kimmie on the cover.

All of you, scroll down to the bottom of the Meissner article - the VERY bottom.
    Do you think I would have expressed such great enthusiasm if I hadn't seen a notice that Kimmie was to be on the cover of a future issue? Come on, guys!
    Bumping up again. Joesitz, Red Dog -

Down With It
    There's no need to bump up your post. I saw it the first time. My mistake, sorry.

But if you think about it, technically my statement is still true. The issue is not out YET.

You are never wrong Red Dog and you certainly will get the last word in. I understand the same on FSU.

Rinkside
    I think I'm going to photoshop my face over Johnny Weird's and use THIS photo as a greeting card. By the way HERE is yet another one of Meissner.
    That's a nice picture of Johnny. Thanks for the link. -saves pic- And I'm just going to assume calling him Weird was a typo because I'm nice like that.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    You are never wrong Red Dog and you certainly will get the last word in. I understand the same on FSU.
    Well, I'm flattered. if you would like to think that, go right ahead...I'm not sure I agree, but...

Custom Title
    http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=65

In that last one, Sasha is wearing skates and Kimmie isn't which is why they look like they're the same height.]
    Is Kimmie really that much taller than Sasha?
    Last edited by MKFSfan; 04-25-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Red Dog, I tried to send you a PM but it says your mail box is full. Please delete some of your messages and I will inform you about the issues we were discussing.

Dee

Down With It
    Sorry about that. Try again, I've just cleared my inbox.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by MKFSfan

I've seen Sasha sans skates and she doesn't seem anywhere near the 5'2" her bio reports.

Quote Originally Posted by MKFSfan
    Sasha is 5'1 and Kimmie is 5'3. Skates add about 2½ inches to a person's height, so that's about right.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    THIS picture caught my attention. Is that barracuda the most unappetizing thing you've ever seen, or what?
    I think it's hot, hot, hot, sizzling hot, oh..............you're talking about the fish, silly me.

Dee

Custom Title
    Just to update everybody on the original topic - There are subscribers posting on the KM forum who say they have received the IFS June issue and that the cover and photo shoot pictures are beautiful. So, copies should be reaching the bookstores in the next couple weeks, I guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast