New IFS issue- Arakawa on Cover | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New IFS issue- Arakawa on Cover

WutheringHeight

Spectator
IDLERACER said:
I think I'm going to photoshop my face over Johnny Weird's and use THIS photo as a greeting card.:biggrin: By the way HERE is yet another one of Meissner.

That's a nice picture of Johnny. Thanks for the link. -saves pic- And I'm just going to assume calling him Weird was a typo because I'm nice like that.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
You are never wrong Red Dog and you certainly will get the last word in. I understand the same on FSU.

Well, I'm flattered. :laugh: if you would like to think that, go right ahead...I'm not sure I agree, but...:rofl:

MKFSfan

Medalist
IDLERACER said:
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=65

In that last one, Sasha is wearing skates and Kimmie isn't which is why they look like they're the same height.]

Is Kimmie really that much taller than Sasha?

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, I tried to send you a PM but it says your mail box is full. Please delete some of your messages and I will inform you about the issues we were discussing.

Dee

IDLERACER

Medalist
MKFSfan said:
Is Kimmie really that much taller than Sasha?
Sasha is 5'1 and Kimmie is 5'3. Skates add about 2½ inches to a person's height, so that's about right.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IDLERACER said:
THIS picture caught my attention. Is that barracuda the most unappetizing thing you've ever seen, or what?:p
I think it's hot, hot, hot, sizzling hot, oh..............you're talking about the fish, silly me. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Just to update everybody on the original topic - There are subscribers posting on the KM forum who say they have received the IFS June issue and that the cover and photo shoot pictures are beautiful. So, copies should be reaching the bookstores in the next couple weeks, I guess.