VOTE for your favourite (eligible) skater(s) HERE!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

VOTE for your favourite (eligible) skater(s) HERE!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Asia voted more for Tatianna & Maxim than Shen & Zhao, that's goofy.

Dee

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:

Dee
It would be interesting to know how many votes from China there were. Also, if you think of all the different countries that make up Asia, it would be easy to understand why some might not care for China or it's skaters.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:

Dee
More Americans voted for Shen & Zhao than Inouye & Baldwin

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Hey Jonny, it must just be you. I voted for kwan 860 times, the other three must have come from Mathman:biggrin:

Perhaps you're siphoning off my voting ability.... :laugh: :biggrin:

As to more Americans voting for Shen & Zhao (and when/if I can vote, I'll be another one of them) than for Inoue & Baldwin -- well, yeah. Patriotism can only be SO blind when seeing the last 4 National Pair competitions -- tho I/B would be the least of the problems there.....:frown2: :disapp:

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
While Slutskaya is the overwhelming favorite among European voters, Cohen is the favorite of twice as many Europeans as Kwan (at this point in time.)

Weir has practically caught up to Joubert, due to formidable support from Europe.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Joesitz said:
Can one vote more than once in the same category?

One can give a vote for as many favourites as one wants to in the same cathegory, but one can do the voting only once.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
WutheringHeight said:
Thanks. I got a PM from someone who detested the novel. :eek:

I voted for Johnny.

Heathclif for president!!!!!! - is that how you spell it.
I guess I am lucky people like Bowie and anime.

Red Dog said:
I wonder if you can "voote" more than once.

If you can, then despite the interesting statistics, it's (yet) another joke poll that can be rigged by fans of certain skaters.

That would be sad, you know people don't always go by the honor system. I hope the IP address isn't the only thing prohibiting it from happening.

I must have scanned the pairs 10 times in vein for Katie and Garret - oh well Tat n Max are admirable and fantastic!

Last edited: