What's "American Idol Extra"?? | Golden Skate

What's "American Idol Extra"??

password

On the Ice
What's "American Idol Extra"?? (SC related)

Sasha is suppose to be on it whatever the hell it is.
(Back to studying....I HATE Calculus!!!!)

Last edited:
Are you sure Sasha is going to be on it? The only reference I could find about this show also mentions Sasha's piece on "Inside Edition" a while back.

Evidently AI Extra is "a look behind the scenes," or something of the sort.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...ol+extra+sasha+cohen&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

I hate calculus!
You hate calculus? But..but..but...

Mathematics is the jewel in the crown of human inellectual achievement. What separates mankind from the beasts of the field? We know calculus!

R.D.

Record Breaker
In an email from the webmaster of her official site, it confirms that she will be appearing on that show, whatever it is. Apparently it's coming on on some "Fox Reality" network (maybe that's a digital channel or something). But I don't know whether they're referring to that show or whether she will also be on the regular American Idol.

R.D.

Record Breaker
ok, thanks for sharing that link. I don't think I've ever heard of Fox Reality channel before, though. I only know of Fox News channel, FX and Fox Sports net.

millie

Medalist
What all it means is that Sasha was in the audience on tonight's episode of American Idol. Showed her in the audience and her name in caption.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Shouldn't all of this be in Le Cafe? It has nothing to do with figure skating.

Joe

I had to check too. Other then news on SC, I have to agree, but as many times as I make mistakes.....I should shut up now.

Last edited:
Ladskater said:
Sorry, I don't get it.
Sasha was in the audience (and shown on TV) in the regular American Idol show last night.

Evidently she is also going to have a part -- perhaps as an interviewer -- in the special "look behind the scenes" Idol show that will be broadcast later.

Mathman

PS. My personal opinion is that this kind of news is OK for the Edge. Like we have threads on Irina being a spokesperson for the American Heart Association, etc. Not exactly figure skating, but it is current news about famous skaters.

The Cafe is more for topics unrelated to skating (like who do you think is going to win AI, for instance.)

JMO.

MM :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she was shown for all of two seconds...

not sure what is so confusing to some in this thread though... pretty clear cut to me

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
she was shown for all of two seconds...

not sure what is so confusing to some in this thread though... pretty clear cut to me

It was the title "American Idol Extra." I thought maybe Sasha was thinking of starting a singing career, instead she was just a "seat filler" like they have at the Academy awards. Sasha is seen everywhere these days!!!

:laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
not too shocking, given that she said herself that she LOVES the attention. :laugh: