Thread: Sasha Forum?

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar

Sasha Forum?

Does anyone know of a Sasha forum? I know there's www.sashafans.com/forum but my brother bashed Sasha on it and they banned our IP!

Banned
    They have a tendency to ban anyone who doesn't agree that the sun shines out Ms. Cohen's [color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color]. I don't know of any other Sasha forums, but I hope you find one thats nicer than the SashaFans one.

let's not board drag here...

AFAIK, SashaFans is the only active board available.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    They have a tendency to ban anyone who doesn't agree that the sun shines out Ms. Cohen's [color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color]. I don't know of any other Sasha forums, but I hope you find one thats nicer than the SashaFans one.
    Not entirely true. I used to post there regularly and still lurk there (and maybe post from time to time). Many of her own fans have been pretty harsh towards her, actually. Check it out.

Well, the administraters are pretty rough. They threatened to ban me because I said Sasha needed to work on her triple-triples.

Down With It
    I think they tend to be more suspicious of newer members that don't say positive things about her. I already had over 500 posts there so I think I was given the benefit of the doubt. Still, I much prefer general boards because of the lack of bias. Fan sites are better for news on certain skaters, though.

P.S. Since it's GS...WHAT triple triples? if she can't even do a 3-2, I don't even understand how she can be expected to "up the ante"!

hey, not going to warn again... let's not board drag. If you have a beef with them, leave it over there or start your own board where you can whine about it. GS has a policy of not taking on any other forum in any way.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    It's not just that one. Most forums that focus on one person tend to ban anyone who doesn't agree that the sun shines out that person's [color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color].

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Kerryfan
    Does anyone know of a Sasha forum? I know there's www.sashafans.com/forum but my brother bashed Sasha on it and they banned our IP!
    KerryFan - I PMed you a suggestion that has worked for me...