Sasha Forum? | Golden Skate

Sasha Forum?

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
They have a tendency to ban anyone who doesn't agree that the sun shines out Ms. Cohen's arse. I don't know of any other Sasha forums, but I hope you find one thats nicer than the SashaFans one.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
let's not board drag here...

AFAIK, SashaFans is the only active board available.

R.D.

Record Breaker
dancindiva03 said:
They have a tendency to ban anyone who doesn't agree that the sun shines out Ms. Cohen's arse. I don't know of any other Sasha forums, but I hope you find one thats nicer than the SashaFans one.

Not entirely true. I used to post there regularly and still lurk there (and maybe post from time to time). Many of her own fans have been pretty harsh towards her, actually. Check it out.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Well, the administraters are pretty rough. They threatened to ban me because I said Sasha needed to work on her triple-triples.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think they tend to be more suspicious of newer members that don't say positive things about her. I already had over 500 posts there so I think I was given the benefit of the doubt. Still, I much prefer general boards because of the lack of bias. Fan sites are better for news on certain skaters, though.

P.S. Since it's GS...WHAT triple triples? :rofl: if she can't even do a 3-2, I don't even understand how she can be expected to "up the ante"!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hey, not going to warn again... let's not board drag. If you have a beef with them, leave it over there or start your own board where you can whine about it. GS has a policy of not taking on any other forum in any way.

thanks.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
dancindiva03 said:

It's not just that one. Most forums that focus on one person tend to ban anyone who doesn't agree that the sun shines out that person's arse.