#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
*WhIch Skater Is*
Stupidest(not shure thats a word..): None seem that stupid
Smartest: Sarah
Dumbest: None
Cutest: Sasha
Nicest: Sasha
Annoying: Michelle (not to bash her, I just think judges favor her)
Funnyest: Irina
Nerd: Me if I count
prettyest: Jenny
shortest: Sasha
tallest: Michelle I think
Skinnyest(not shure thats a word..): Kimmie
Sweetest: Emily

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The font and color makes it hard to read.

password

On the Ice
So this thread doesn't go to waste as it seems to be heading...
Sasha wasn't on the Early Show as scheduled and her Planet Hollywood appearance was also cancelled...wonder whats up with that?!

MKFSfan

Medalist
Lanie said:
Who cares?

I agree, and not only that, but unless you know the skaters personally, how can you choose "nicest, annoyingest. sweetest, blah, blah"? Maybe someone who has a lot of time on their hands can sit and research which skater is listed as the tallest, shortest, least weight...

I guess this goes to show you it's really the off season!

SusanBeth

Final Flight
There's no need to attack where no harm is meant.

I'll just pick the ones that I want to answer.

Smartest: Matt S. I like the complexity of his programs. It's obvious that a great deal of thought has been put into them.

Cutest: Jeff B. I wouldn't call him handsome, but he's definitely cute.

Nicest: Emily H. She just seems to enjoy what she does without bringing other skaters or issues into it.

Annoying: Sasha All that talent and all those mistakes.

Funniest: Kurt B. He has a wonderful sense of humor

Prettiest: Tanith B. She's just gorgeous.

MKFSfan

Medalist
SusanBeth said:
Smartest: Matt S. I like the complexity of his programs. It's obvious that a great deal of thought has been put into them.

Prettiest: Tanith B. She's just gorgeous.

Not only that, Matt comes across as a very smart and insightful person. I would love to have Matt as my lawyer once he graduates!

Tanith really is beautiful. Such a shame she was left off the People's Most Beautiful list. How old is she?

Oh, just for the heck of it:

Smartest: Well, just to shake it up I'm going to say Johnny based on the Q&A on his website. He is not smart in the sense of savvy because he keeps getting himself in trouble, but he is intelligent and large-minded and thinks for himself. But Matt and Sarah... yeah.
Cutest: Definitely Mao!
Nicest/Sweetest (what's the diff?): Who knows, but I'm impressed with Kimmie; she seems very down-to-earth and ... well, nice.
Annoying: Hmmm. No one really annoys me but I really disliked watching Plushenko muscle from trick to trick without any choreography at the Olympics.
Funniest: Hmmm. I loved Brian Boitano's Fred Astaire homage with a hat and coatrack a few years ago - not exactly funny but really delightful.
Prettiest: Definitely Sasha. "Pretty" doesn't do justice to her skating but does describe her picture-perfect look on and off the ice.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
#1Kerryfan said:
WhIch Skater Is*
Stupidest(not shure thats a word..): None seem that stupid
Smartest: Sarah
Dumbest: None
Cutest: Sasha
Nicest: Sasha
Annoying: Michelle (not to bash her, I just think judges favor her)
Funnyest: Irina
Nerd: Me if I count
prettyest: Jenny
shortest: Sasha
tallest: Michelle I think
Skinnyest(not shure thats a word..): Kimmie

Why on earh are you annoyed with Kwan because of the judges? Be annoyed with the judges, LOL.
stupid/dumb - Tonya Harding such a waste of talent
smart - Dick Button
cute -Rena Inoue
nicest - Ben Agosto
annoying - anyone who WHINES after losing
funniest - Johnny
nerd - Matt
prettiest - Tanith
shortest - Rena 4'11" Danielle Kahle 4'11"
tallest - Tanith 5'6"
skinniest - Sasha
sweetest - Alissa Czisney

Why do I feel like I'm working on my junior high school year book?:laugh:

Kasey

Medalist
You are obviously American-centric in this poll...Michelle Kwan is taller than Carolina Kostner? :rofl:

*WhIch Skater Is*
Stupidest(not shure thats a word..): Refuse to answer, it's a rude question
Smartest: Probably Matt Savoie, Paul Wylie, or Dick Button
Dumbest: Refuse to answer
Cutest: Mao Asada
Nicest: from meeting in person, Andrei Griazev
Annoying: Irina, for her constant America-bashing while being on an American-based tour, earning more money than she would at home
Funnyest: Dan Hollander, Laurent Tobel, Anton Sikharulidze
Nerd: Refuse to answer, although I have one in mind
prettyest: Margarita Dobriazsko, Shizuka Arakawa
shortest: Yulia Obertas? Elene Gedevanishvili?
tallest: Laurent Tobel and Vitaliy Novikov were both 6'4" I believe; Andrei Chuvaleav I think is like 6'6" or 6'7"
Skinnyest(not shure thats a word..): Kimmie?? Oh please! Have you SEEN the Chinese pair skaters, other than Shen?
Sweetest: I have no way of knowing, but again, from personal experience, I will say Griazev

password

On the Ice
Hmmmmm...I'm an arrogant American so I'm stickin with the States in this one...
Smartest: Hughes...she goes to Yale
funniest/Annoying: Weir...funny but sometimes it just gets old
Good at figure skatingiest: Kwan
Hottest Guy: They're male figure skaters...there are none...
Most Beautiful: Sasha (classically pretty- she looks like a doll)
but Hottest: Tanith (super-model pretty-She looks like a Barbie doll)

Last edited:

Kasey

Medalist
Mathman said:
Tied with Aaron Parchem.

Awwww, Aaron seems like a really nice guy! Also Alissa C., Amanda Evora and Mark Ladwig were all really very nice up at Skate Canada last year! :)

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
*WhIch Skater Is*
Stupidest(not shure thats a word..): Johnny Weir. Not that I really think he's stupid, but definitely lacking the intelligence to keep his mouth shut and stop shooting himself in the foot.
Smartest: I'll go along with the others that said Sarah just because I don't know.
Dumbest: see stupidest
Cutest: Kimmie Meissner
Nicest: Irina
Annoying: Sasha
Funnyest: Katy Taylor and her talk about wanting a pink Hummer
Nerd: Matt Savoie
prettyest: Melissa Gregory
shortest: Rena Inoue
tallest: Tanith? Or Carolina Kostner?
Skinnyest(not shure thats a word..): Carolina Kostner. Or maybe she just looks it because she's so tall?

Lanie

On the Ice
Piel... Danielle Kahle isn'y 4'11" - I'm 4'11" and she's taller than me now! LOL. I think she's about 5'1" at least by now. I skated with her the other day, haha, she did some nifty four jump combinations!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Lanie, I got those numbers from USFS's site in the skater's bio's. Could be out of date. What is Danielle like? I reall like what I saw of her on the Bravo show.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Lanie said:
Who cares?
"Lighten up Frances" - Stripes
MKFSfan said:
I agree, and not only that, but unless you know the skaters personally, how can you choose "nicest, annoyingest. sweetest, blah, blah"? Maybe someone who has a lot of time on their hands can sit and research which skater is listed as the tallest, shortest, least weight...
I guess this goes to show you it's really the off season!
Have some fun - want to talk tech, hit the Lutz. It is interesting to see what some people think about the skaters personalities. What people "think" is what forums are about most of the time.
SusanBeth said:
There's no need to attack where no harm is meant
:agree:
No doubt.:confused: The only time to be "snide" is when someone is talking trash. #1Kerryfan is just having fun and is curious what others think. It is disappointing when people would rather say something negative about the topic then try it out or just leave. It's not like they were asking your oppinion of the thread.

"The Edge
Figure Skating topics - No Spoilers. Please use the 2005-2006 Events Forum for competition related info."

This has to do with skaters, so what's your undies in a budge for?:unsure:

*WhIch Skater Is* I assume you mean "Figure..." and currently competing
Stupidest: Seanibu
Smartest: Fumie S
Dumbest: Seanibu
Cutest: Sasha C -Fumie
Nicest: Kimmie M
Annoying: Plushenko Y
Funniest: Melissa G
Nerd: Brian J
prettyest: Tanith B -Fumie
shortest: Mao A
tallest: Aleksei T
Skinniest: Zhang D
Sweetest: Emmie H

- added.
Courageous: Irina S
Tasteful: Zhao H
Figure: Miki A
Gorgeous: Shizuka A -Fumie
Bratt: Babs F-P - yah, you know for what.
Tenacious: Johnny W
Toughest: Tatiana T
Dancer: Michelle K
Sexiest: Aliona S -Fumie
Coolest: Carolina K
Inspiring: All of the above!

That was stinking hard! I am glad I tried to stay with just the current, first instinct and use only once or I would never get done! BTW, that font color was kinda light.

And to the "Negatives," double U, double A. I had fun - and yah, it's the off-season.:p

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
anything_for_skating said:
huh.

You named mostly American skaters. There so many betters....I have no time for this now, next time I'll post it

we all have our favorites, kiddo. there ain't nothin wrong with being from the US. ;)

Nicest & Funniest - Kurt Browning, Melissa Gregory, and Denis Petukhov all quickly come to mind

not sure why we'd even want to make a list of someone's percieved intelligence? seems kinda petty in a way considering not many of us actually KNOW any of the top skaters to even form a true opinion. ?