Pam O'Conner Fans? | Golden Skate

Pam O'Conner Fans?

Stephanie-x

Rinkside
Ok so I'm a major fan of Pam O'connor, does anyone have any video clips, pictures anything, even news or stories about her, her partner is Jonathan O'Dougherty. You all have probably heard of them, She goes by the name Pamela O'connor, but calls herself Pam. Any ways, I have a fansite for her.... Its in my signiture if any of you want to go on it and browse it. Please help though, thanks, much appreciated.

- Steph.

Mrs Redboots

On the Ice
Pam and Jon have, I think, given up competitive skating as Jon was injured earlier this year. Pam partnered David Seaman in Dancing on Ice, which was shown in the UK earlier this year.

You might get more answers in a different section of this forum; this part is primarily for people who skate themselves. Perhaps one of the mods would move it for you?

Stephanie-x

Rinkside
Yeh that would be cool if a mod could move it to the right section please.

Yeh I live in the uk, I watched the dancing on ice show, but I only managed to tape the last couple, which i have capped and have the videos for the site.

- Thanks for replying :D

Lanie

On the Ice
I've certainly heard of Pam and Jon and have watched some of their old programs. They were pretty good -- too bad they broke up (I'm a big Kerrs fan; wasn't there a controversy at British Nationals one year where John fell and the Kerrs still won?). I hope Jon's injury heals up and Pam finds success elsewhere.. I bet she'd make a good coach!

Joesitz said:
This topic is very skating related and does not need to be put elsewhere.
Joe, the "elsewhere" is here. The thread was originally posted in the Lutz corner and Mrs. Redboots thoughtfully called our attention to the fact that it would receive more attention here in the Edge. I think Toni or Heather moved it. :agree:

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I saw O'Connor/O'Dougherty at Euros in Malmo in 2003, and I liked them very much. They were last coached by Sergei Ponomorenko. The Kerrs bypassed them, and I was hoping that after the Kerrs earned a second place for GBR at Euros this year, we would see them. Instead, the #2 British dance team was Towler-Green/Poole. The O's retired mid-season.

orchid

On the Ice
She is gorgeous. SHE should be in the movies.

Sadly, because of the American TV cuts, I have never seen her skate.

Lanie

On the Ice
BTW, you should fix your banner - it should read 'Scot,' not 'Scott' if you're referring to her being from Scotland ;)

I think there's a thread for them at SkatingVids forum so you can find some clips of Pam skating competitively with Jonathan...

Stephanie-x

Rinkside
Lanie said:
BTW, you should fix your banner - it should read 'Scot,' not 'Scott' if you're referring to her being from Scotland ;)

I think there's a thread for them at SkatingVids forum so you can find some clips of Pam skating competitively with Jonathan...

OMGGGGGG do you have a link please? I can't find the thread you mean....

I know I spelt it wrong lol, yeh I was refering to that, but it doesn't matter really lol. Thanks for pointing it out though lol. I do stuff like that a lot lol.

I love Pam, she is sooooooo pretty yeh I know :clap: So yahhhh any video or picture links please??? Id be sooooo gratefull.... would make my site a lot better if I could have more pics and vids to add. :bow: .

Lanie

On the Ice
Looking on SkatingVids I can't find anything from the O's - but I can start a thread? I'm sure someone has something.

antmanb

Record Breaker
It might be tough to get actual footage of them skating because i don't think they skated in many televised competitions. Outside of the European and world championships they skated at i don't think any other competiton they've skated at has been televised. Maybe the last British Championships they skated at was webcast? I seem to recall that was the first year Nationals was broadcast on the internet.

Ant

Stephanie-x

Rinkside
Lanie said:
Looking on SkatingVids I can't find anything from the O's - but I can start a thread? I'm sure someone has something.

Yes please that would be great if you could :bow:

miffy

Rinkside
I heard she is doing the Australian version of Dancing On Ice next, so hopefully there will be some more clips of her from that.