Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rossonera said:
Hit the Rink with Alexei Yagudin
Have dinner with Alexei Yagudin
Walk in the Park Alexei Yagudin

:laugh: :laugh: :clap: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry but he's busy with me.

Dee :laugh: :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Definitely Nicole Bobek, simply because there's a good chance that the evening might not be over after the "walk in the park" part (unfortunately this website does not supply a salacious emoticon rubbing it's hands together fiendishly, which I would insert right about here). Moo-hoo-ha-ha-ha!

To good for words, or an emoticon for that matter!:rofl:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Dick Button, Frank Carroll, Todd Eldredge, the Protopopovs, & Johnny Weir. I don't skate anymore so dinner & a walk with any of them would do me fine.:clap:

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
Lanie said:
I so could not handle a lesson with Christopher Dean! You are a far braver soul than I.

For cute single mid/late twenties guys who like girls - look at ice dancers and pairs! ;)

Agh, yes, but most of them are either dating their partner or dating someone else, and I'm not thin, blonde and Russian enough to get Sasha Zhulin's attention. ;) (Not that I think he's hot, just that he's the most likely not to let the whole married thing stop him, if past performance is indicative...)

And I would totally take a lesson from Christopher Dean. Yes, it would probably end in tears, likely mine (though after the twentieth time trying to get me to keep my left hip back when it should be back he might end up crying, too, though I haven't reduced my coach to tears yet--swearing, yeah....) But the things I could learn from him! And I harbor secret ambitions of choreographing someday, so he's like an idol. And if only I could learn to stretch like Jayne Torvill I might be able to land a partner tall enough to safely lift me (you know, in the real world, 5'5" and 130 is not large, especially when a lot of that 130 is muscle and bone...)

sarahmistral

On the Ice
hockeyfan228 said:
Hit the rink with: I can hold onto the side of the rink without anyone else's help, and there's no one's time I would waste that way. Be behind the boards to watch coach: Artur Dmitriev, Tamara Moskvina. To watch choreograph: Tatiana Tarasova, David Wilson, Tom Dickson.

hockeyfan228, get thee to the Ice House in Hackensack, NJ to check one item off of your wish list: I am humbled and honored to say that I watched Artur Dmitriev coach and got an autograph from him. M&D's Rach remains one of my favorite programs, and it was one of the first I ever saw. It was pretty interesting, though I wasn't inside the rink and listening. They have a viewing gallery of sorts, complete with seating area behind the glass, and you can watch the freestyle sessions. Much as I skulked around in the Robin Wagner/Sasha Cohen days, I never got to see my favorite dancing diva at work :cry: She's one I'd love to spend some time on the ice with, though; witnessing her COI performance in good seats with corrective lenses (without which I'm blind as a bat lol) was truly getting to see the work of a virtuoso, as far as movement, polish, attention to detail and musicality go. That is a singular contribution to skating however you look at it, whether she lands another jump ever or not (and for the record, she did hit her 3sal and her 2axel at COI in a beautiful interpretation of God Bless America by the ever so melodramatic Celine Dion--she made me forget that I wasn't that keen on the idea of her choosing that to begin with).
Oksana Baiul is another one...there are really waaaaay too many to count for me in this category, but I'd have to say Christopher Dean comes to mind, as does Lori Nichol, and David Wilson so he could show me how he crafted the Olympic R&J for Sasha, proving that COP doesn't have to equal Crappy Old Programs:) :love:. I love Sandra Bezic's programs, but if she were to open her mouth, I think the lovefest would end right there for me:laugh:

Let's see, who else...Johnny Weir because he's a laugh riot and a consummate, skater's skater. Saw him at COI; my God, those edges, that flow...gives me chills. Matt Savoie because I'd get to see another craftsman at work up close...and then...(insert Idleracer's emoticon here, moo-hoo-hahahaha....). I'd looooove to spend a day with Lu Chen, one of my all time favorites, with Peggy Fleming just to find out how that impossible waltz/single axel jump is done so gracefully (See 68 Nats program on www.youtube.com)

A walk in the park? Probably Johnny Weir and Sasha together, or E-man, that'd be a blast. Tara I'd love to grill about her nerves of steel in the big moments. I'd love to meet Dr. Debi Thomas and hear about her experiences as an elite African-American skater, as an Olympic medalist and then leaving all that and becoming a doctor! Talk about achievement!! I'd also love to sit Matt Savoie down on a park bench and tearfully beg him not to leave skating (or me), ever:laugh:

Dee, Piel, and many others already seem to have dibs on Alexei, so I'll wait in line...Philippe Candeloro I'd take all three options with, he was my first skating love and he's a super nice guy, down to earth, and he answered my e-mail (i'll stop gushing about that now lol).

So I'll stop now...for now, hee hee...too many to imagine, I love them all!

Thanks for the fun thread seanibu!!

Cheers,
Sarah M.

Kelly22

Rinkside
Rossonera said:
Hit the Rink with Alexei Yagudin
Have dinner with Alexei Yagudin
Walk in the Park Alexei Yagudin

Ha ha...me too:) But if Alexei is busy, a.walk in the park with Katia Gordeeva and do whatever with John Z.

Okami

On the Ice
hit the rink - Nobunari Oda, Scott Hamilton
walk in the park with - Nobunari Oda, Daisuke Takahashi, Jeffrey Buttle
dinner - Nobunari Oda, Miki Ando, Takeshi Honda

Hell, I could even cook! :laugh:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Ladies:
Sasha
Emily
Sarah
Irina
Elena
Men:
Johnny
Evan
Plushenko
Matt
Jeff
Pairs:
T/M
S/Z
I/B
H/P
D/D
Dance:
B/A
G/P
N/K
D/S
?

password

On the Ice
Park...Definitely Sasha and Johnny...According to that article, last time they were in a park, they were sitting in Swan boats, eating peeps while on search for cupcakes.

...Ya know, maybe we could roll down grassy hills, chase butterflies in a field while eating jelly krimpets. It'll be great.