Politics | Golden Skate

Politics

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Are we allowed to have political discussions? It's okay if weren't not, but I have political things on my mind.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's not so much that it isn't allowed, but that this isn't the place. You can post in the polls if you'd like.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think your political opinions come across loud and clear in your handle. :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
I think your political opinions come across loud and clear in your handle. :laugh:

exactly :laugh:

KerryFan - politics have their place, but we're a huge board with a lot of different valid opinions and all of the threads that have happened in the past went downhill in a hurry and a lot of feelings were hurt...

skating has enough politiking that rehashing old battles in the US or other country's governments isn't worth the headache lol

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
No problem.:)

I know my political opinions are pretty obvious, :laugh: but I won't try to start any debates or anything, except I may start a thread when the 2008 election comes around. I don't plan to primarily use this to discuss politics and JK.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
Is Kerry planning to run for pres again in 08?

I don't follow the DNC at all (which is obvious lol) but IIRC he's already said he does not plan to run...

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
Is Kerry planning to run for pres again in 08?

No.:cry:

He was planning to in the beginning, he was in the polls. Then he kept slipping, couldn't come back. So he quit. PISSED! Now I'm just praying anyone but Hillary for the Dems.