People Magazine/Michelle/Sasha | Page 2 | Golden Skate

People Magazine/Michelle/Sasha

Jhar55

Medalist
I could have posted under my home name but I can't remember my password wrote it down but can't find it, much eaiser to do it this way. ;)

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
Would that mean Shaparova did not make the cut? or that super golfer from Korea? my, my.
Maria Sharapova and Michelle Wie did not make the list. However, they are both still teenagers (I think Michelle is only 16 or 17 and Maria was born in 1987), and the spread started with women in their 20s all the way up to women in their 60s.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
hrmsk8ngnutt said:
Maria Sharapova and Michelle Wie did not make the list. However, they are both still teenagers (I think Michelle is only 16 or 17 and Maria was born in 1987), and the spread started with women in their 20s all the way up to women in their 60s.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Is she an American, Korean?:scratch:

Michelle Wie was born in Honolulu, so she is an American citizen. Her parents immigrated to Hawaii from South Korea before she was born.

Maria Sharapova was born in Siberia, moved to France when she was two (the family moved to get away from the Chernobyl nuclear spill disaster), and moved to Florida at age 6 to receive training as a tennis player. Although she has lived in the U.S. for most of her life, she remains a fierce Russian patriot and has no plans to become an American citizen.

mzheng

Record Breaker
I diddn't see that list (Sasha 21, Michelle 25, etc.) but I did see a commercial of Citizen with Sasha. "Sasha Cohen is unstoptable, So is the citizen" something in this line. Sasha looks stunning, every bit of those watch girl models.

Is Citizen a Japanese brand? Will Arakawa get the next one?