New Photos... | Golden Skate

New Photos...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
This wasn't a gig or anything, just an impromptu shoot during a farewell party we were all having for some friends. They just happen to both be seniors in high school (home schooled) and I will possibly shoot their actual "professional shots."

In a perfect world the lighting wouldn't have been what it was, but like I said, we were just goofing around, but I'm pretty happy with the results...

clicking on the photos will give you bigger and better looking versions of the shot

In The Woods

I love her outfit too, it really matched the background well.

Up High...

Climbing trees is not only fun, you can get a good shot or two. (Then she fell off of the tree, thankfully it was close enough to the ground that she wasn't hurt... just embarassed and dirty. lol)

Lazy Evening - B&W

She is so very pretty and just has this easy way of posing.

Lazy Evening - Color

So Coy

The sun wasn't in the right place for this shot, but I liked it and will probably use it again just at a different time of day.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Nice composition, A+ to me one the first one, you seem to know what to say to get the good smiles.:bow:
Do you have a Reflector -one of those "big white umbrella looking things?" The ones the boys use in the media department folds up and they strap it on their shoulders like a kite,,err better expl one of those folding chairs.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I didn't have my equipment with me as I wasn't going for anything professional... I was actually out taking photos of landscapes (which I suck at, and didn't get anything all that great) when these two walked up and I decided to shoot more of them than anything else. I'm more of a people photographer

Anyway to answer your question I don't have an umbrella, I have a poor man's refector... meaning I have a white board that bounces the light back. It works just as well.

Next purchase I make for my camera stuff will be a scrim that is gold on one side, silver on the other, and then has a white piece underneath that I can pull out if needed :)