Q&A with Michelle | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Q&A with Michelle

R.D.

Record Breaker
Once or twice or a few times doesn't hurt. It's just when it's said over and over again with no end in sight that it starts getting to me. Whatever, though, I guess. It has to get old, though.

fscric

On the Ice
Seriously, RD, I don't understand why you always post in the Kwan threads since you have such a low tolerance level of Kwan and her fans, isn't it better for you to stay away from them if you could find such a trivial matter annoying?

R.D.

Record Breaker
You've a point, but actually, it's much easier said than done. It's basically everywhere (in other threads too), and not just here.

I don't agree, RD. I think it is very easy to refrain from posting when you have nothing positve to contribute. Just don't do it.

MM :)

fscric

On the Ice
What MM said. All posters on this thread were just enjoying an article about Kwan, why do you have to spoil the party? And not all threads are about Kwan, there are threads about Suzikawa, Cohen, etc, you can just read those. When Kwan or her fans frustrate you so much, wouldn't it be better to your health and emotion to stay away from them!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, the ARTICLE wasn't bad. I posted above that I enjoyed the article (and I did).

Then I wondered why people insisted on calling her "Kween". I have no idea where the phrase came from and wanted to know. Then I had to be honest and just flat out say I don't like it. But that's only my thought. Didn't mean to cause this commotion.

Last edited:

nymkfan51

Medalist
RD, posting in the thread was fine, and asking about how "Kween" got started was fine. Even saying you thought it was weird (or whatever), was not really bad either. It's just that you don't leave it there. You keep on with it. That's why I think folks are a bit frustrated.