Stars on Ice - Vancouver show - AWESOME!! | Golden Skate

Stars on Ice - Vancouver show - AWESOME!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well last night was the Vancouver tour of Stars on Ice. It was a great show!!! All the skaters were right on. A good time was had by all - skaters and fans. Of course, it was a love-fest when Kurt stepped on the ice - or Elvis for that matter!!!! And of course, David and Jamie were the highlight of the evening with their syncopated program!!!!

I can't find the right superlatives to describe Jeff Buttle - just simply AWESOME. His line is absolutely beautiful. What a treat to watch him. Joannie Rochette was just exquisite.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. My hands are still red from clapping!!!!

:agree:

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
Yes it was great :) I posted some pictures of it in a seperate thread if you want :) I LOVED Xue/Hongbo's impossible dream

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so glad you both loved the show.

Ladskater, I can definitely relate to the red hands from all of that clapping. It happens just about every time we attend an SOI show or competition with awesome skating. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Mathman:

Thanks for the pictures. They are great!!!!

:clap:

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
Really wonderful pictures. I wish I had of gone when they where near my town. Maybe next year!:yes:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SK8LUVR said:
Really wonderful pictures. I wish I had of gone when they where near my town. Maybe next year!:yes:
Well, at least you had the option, I didn't. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dee