Carolina Kostner - 3/3/3 | Golden Skate

Carolina Kostner - 3/3/3

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
It is quite a combination. I am still waiting for her to put all of her talents together and perform a winning performance. She's young but Carolina has been on the senior scene for awhile. She will have to really focus if she wants to stay competitive with the up and coming skaters. JMO

Wow - gorgeous jumping. WHAT was that skater on the edge thinking of? She could have gotten sliced up - plus, she cramped Carolina's style!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Spun Silver said:
Wow - gorgeous jumping. WHAT was that skater on the edge thinking of? She could have gotten sliced up - plus, she cramped Carolina's style!

That is business as usual?

Last edited:
It seems to me that Carolina is at her best when she is not one of the favorites in a competition. I believe the pressure of what she can do to win gets to her. A shrink would be helpful here.

I'm sure she can do a 3x3x3 quite easily. As for the highest technical scores, she will be up against Mao and Yu-na. Maybe Kimmie(?)

Joe

evenstar

Final Flight
It was very smooth, though maybe a bit scratchy on the triple loop. If only she'd done that at the Olympics. Had she done that instead of a double lutz-fall out she could've been in 6th.