Allergies | Golden Skate

Allergies

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Anyone here suffer from allergy problems? I am going crazy this spring with sinus problems - hay fever, stuffy nose, eyes tearing. It's been a really tough spring here on the west coast for people with allergy problems.

:sheesh:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Every one of my kids have lots of allergies, asthma, you name it. We ran our air conditioners a lot for that. One time, they were all here for Thanksgiving and they all had taken some allergy medications. I was in the kitchen cleaning up. It was really odd because they won't usually let me do anything. I went down to the family room and every one of them were all sitting there asleep. It was so funny. Wasn't surprised my husband was asleep. He usually went right to sleep when he sat down. One time we had bought a new trailer and I had to make a list of things for the RV company to fix. At the bottom of the list, I told them there was something wrong with the chair in the living room because every time my husband sat in it, he went to sleep. They really got a big kick out of that.

heyang

Record Breaker
Yep, mine were bad in April. The weather here in NJ has actually been cooler this month - so, not as bad. It has been in the news that this is the worst allergy season of the last several years. I typically don't have a bad time in Spring - my allergies are mold, which is more in the Fall. You know it's bad when the car is covered with green dust after less than 24 hours.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I have one thing that has helped me other than antihistamine that just makes my head tingly. It is very expensive product called Ambrotos. It is put out by a company called Mannatech, one of those multi level marketing things that I spent money getting evolved in and it was way to expensive to keep up with.

I hate sales yet his stuff did the trick in a lot of different ways. I haven't been sick or had allergy problems like I used to - I have often been tempted to stick a hot poker up my nose to cauterize it. Runny stuffy stand at times I have had my eyes puff up so bad it looks like I got beat up and could barley see. Anyway after taking Ambrotos for 3 days last spring, I haven't had allergies since. Is it worth 75 bucks a month and mixing powder in water every morning and night, sometimes I wish I had the money instead, but it has worked for me. Not the biggest fan of the company procedures and hate MLM companies, yet it is working for me.
There are ways of getting it without being too involved, but as the last time I looked there is a enrollment fee associated with getting the product to start. There is some one online selling it, and it comes in the mail.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I am allergic to just about everything. Trees, grasses, anything furry or feathered, mold...you name it, it bothers me. My friends joke that I should probably live in a bubble.
Apart from perfume, which is a huge irritant for me in the office, my allergies aren't so bad this year. With all the rain we had this winter I was expecting all kinds of mold and (once the rain stopped) pollen reactions, but I've been lucky so far...knock wood (*raps on head*).
xoxo
Rave

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Ravyn Rant said:
I am allergic to just about everything. Trees, grasses, anything furry or feathered, mold...you name it, it bothers me. My friends joke that I should probably live in a bubble.
Apart from perfume, which is a huge irritant for me in the office, my allergies aren't so bad this year. With all the rain we had this winter I was expecting all kinds of mold and (once the rain stopped) pollen reactions, but I've been lucky so far...knock wood (*raps on head*).
xoxo
Rave

Recently I was at Stars on Ice in Vancouver, BC and someone was wearing some very strong perfume a couple of rows ahead of me. Almost knocked me out of my seat!!!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
You Know I forgot to mention Honey, particularly LOCAL Honey. Something about the internal digestion of the pollens helping your olfactory senses cope with them.

Strong or "over doing it" perfumes should be outlawed!!!!!