New Sasha Journal...woohooo...jk | Golden Skate

New Sasha Journal...woohooo...jk

Lonewolf

On the Ice
Thanks for the post. It sounds like she is having a good time, but also quite busy...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
password said:
I gotta ask....Where does she go swimming??
lol...maybe they fill her up a baby pool.
Probably at the hotel.

Dee

nymkfan51

Medalist
Dee4707 said:
Probably at the hotel. Dee

Exactly ... most of the hotels they stay at have indoor pools and fitness centers, which I'm sure they make good use of.

I know I would!!! :yes:

password

On the Ice
Dee4707 said:
Probably at the hotel.

Dee

lol...yea i guess that would make sense lol.
Sasha seems like a very active person...maybe energetic is a better word.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

On the Ice
rebeccaauburn said:
Why does she wear that red string around her wrist all the time???

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, "Cohen wears a Kabbalah red string bracelet. According to Cohen, "I'm not deeply into Kabbalah, but I appreciate the principles of it, to ward off evil and not think negative thoughts about people."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Cohen

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I read somewhere that the bracelet was a gift from someone -- either Johnny Weir or Evan Lysacek, I forgot which. Hmm........

I doubt if Sasha, Johnny or Evan has undertaken any serious attempt at studying the principles of the Kabbalah. I think it is just one of those new age-y trends that is popular right now.

MM

IDLERACER

Medalist
Mathman said:
I doubt if Sasha, Johnny or Evan has undertaken any serious attempt at studying the principles of the Kabbalah. I think it is just one of those new age-y trends that is popular right now.
I agree. If this were the 1970s, they would all be wearing moodrings.

Mathman said:
I doubt if Sasha, Johnny or Evan has undertaken any serious attempt at studying the principles of the Kabbalah. I think it is just one of those new age-y trends that is popular right now.MM
More than likely. In my day it was Zen Bhudism. I think some still carry on with Zen. Not easy to give up your youth

And you couldn't put on a beaded necklace unless someone gave it to you. It was all totally unisex.

Joe

Last edited: