Music advices | Golden Skate

Music advices

lillyfore

Rinkside
Hi everyone!:p
I am searching a music for the next year, and I have absolutely no ideas what to take and I don't want a music that is overused. Do you have any ideas on some musics you like?
Thanks!

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
lillyfore said:
Hi everyone!:p
I am searching a music for the next year, and I have absolutely no ideas what to take and I don't want a music that is overused. Do you have any ideas on some musics you like?
Thanks!

Try the "Everything is Illuminated" soundtrack. It's a gypsy-type sound, and there are some great songs! Also I would suggest anything from "Cirque du Soleil." For this season, I'm using the music from the "Black Cat, White Cat" soundtrack, which is also excellent.

lillyfore

Rinkside
Sk8Gr808 said:
Try the "Everything is Illuminated" soundtrack. It's a gypsy-type sound, and there are some great songs! Also I would suggest anything from "Cirque du Soleil." For this season, I'm using the music from the "Black Cat, White Cat" soundtrack, which is also excellent.

Thanks for these suggestions!:clap: I do not know the "Everything is illuminated" soundtrack but I usually like the gypsy music style!

c_e_ahlen

On the Ice
Music

Anything Ronan Hardiman or Danny Elfman. Hardiman does celtic music and Elfman does soundtracks. Also, the soundtrack to Amelie by Yann Tiersen is very lovely, and I saw you were French, so that might be fitting.
Also, if you are a pretty good and can handle fast and complicated music, the group Bond is fabolous.
Hope it's been usefull.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Being as I am a big Fumie fan, Jesse Cook (has recently been using him) is great IMO. I heard that someone else was also using Al Dimiola - yep a guitar fan too. Gershwin is something I don't hear to often, and if you are feeling brave, The Cure has some great Instrumentals (look for Cure / Robert Smith B-sides) that have a lot of "freedom" to the timing along with being "new and innovative." They would mix easy as well.

Good luck finding something you like:agree:

Thanks for singing on to GS!