VCR Alert - Brasseur & Eisler Farewell Show on CBC | Golden Skate

VCR Alert - Brasseur & Eisler Farewell Show on CBC

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, Just to let you guys know that the Farewell Show that Brasseur & Eisler did two years ago I believe, will be aired on tv next Tuesday night on CBC at 8:00 pm. This the canadian channel..

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
chania36 said:
Hi, Just to let you guys know that the Farewell Show that Brasseur & Eisler did two years ago I believe, will be aired on tv next Tuesday night on CBC at 8:00 pm. This the canadian channel..

Thanks! I will be sure to tune in! Say has anyone heard what Lloyd is up to since winning that pairs reality tv title?

KMK0902

On the Ice
Is that Tuesday the 16th or 23rd of May?

Oh, and has anyone heard if Lloyd is still with the blond one form skating with the stars?

K

chania36

On the Ice
I just watched the most touching and moving show of all farewell's I've seen up to date... The one that top that one is the one of a Celebration of a life when Sergei Grinkov passed away but it was for a very different reason...

Those who seen this farewell of Brasseur and Eisler, can you comment on how you view the show.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
I will have to tape this show as I want to view American Idol, tonight. It's on at the same time..drats....

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
It was a pretty good show. I guess what got to me was when Lloyd was talking about her father and how he would make sure she was looked after when he passed away. You know he must have trusted Lloyd to say those words to him. It was very touching and they really were a team, a pair that had great chemistry and it must be very hard to leave something that you have done together for such a long time. I always thought she was a sweetheart and Lloyd I liked until all the "Skating with the Stars" fiasco. He will have to win me back somehow. I always enjoyed their gender change numbers. It was cute and funny too. The kids always got a kick out of it.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
SK8LUVR said:
It was a pretty good show. I guess what got to me was when Lloyd was talking about her father and how he would make sure she was looked after when he passed away. You know he must have trusted Lloyd to say those words to him. It was very touching and they really were a team, a pair that had great chemistry and it must be very hard to leave something that you have done together for such a long time. I always thought she was a sweetheart and Lloyd I liked until all the "Skating with the Stars" fiasco. He will have to win me back somehow. I always enjoyed their gender change numbers. It was cute and funny too. The kids always got a kick out of it.

Yes, Lloyd and Isabelle were one of the best loved pair teams in Canada. I always thought Debbi Wilkes expressed it best: "Lloyd treats Isabelle as if she were fine crystal. He picks her up and puts her down so gently."

The show was great!!! I loved Kurts' program and Brian Orser's program. I also enjoyed the various comments the skaters made about Lloyd and Isabelle.

I think Lloyd should have seen this program before he made his big mistake. It may have helped him cherrish what he held so dear at that moment. I wonder what happened to him. He always a kind of wild and crazy guy!!! Very outspoken and controversial. Isabelle helped to keep him grounded. I guess without her, Lloyd is lost. Too bad.